[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can semi-autistic people be good leaders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x541
Can normie people ever look at someone who is semi-autistic and see them as an authority to respect, and follow?
As someone who is slightly on the autism spectrum, I have spent a lot of time learning about psychology and about people and I enjoy finding out a person's strengths and weaknesses and helping them be useful by doing something they have a lot of talent in.
I also have a lot of ideas about how to solve problems and stuff. And I've even found that my antics and unusual sense of the world have made a lot of people seem to like me, however, I'm not sure if people would be willing to accept a somewhat autistic person as their leader. Do you think it's possible?
>>
Hitler was a good leader.
>>
>>28453722
Look at Stalin, Goebbels, and generally the Hitler gang.
>>
>>28453722
No, people always undermine and talk down to me like a child.
>>
if I were to lead i'd probably be more like Albert Speer than Hitler or Goebbels (I'm not fueled by emotions)
>>
>>28453934
that's what I'm afraid of. People will think they're automatically better than you just because they think in a more neurotypical way.

They want you to succeed, but would think that it made sense for them to be more in charge just because of bias.
>>
File: 1461274412558.jpg (90 KB, 623x960) Image search: [Google]
1461274412558.jpg
90 KB, 623x960
>>28453722
leadership is bullshit

its normie bullshit

the modern trend of management is one of entrenchment of oligarchic benefit, and a screen to filter out the 'unwanted'

go fuck yourself with your 'touch of autism', you aint getting one of those executive positions,

focus on yourself, not others
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.