[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cousin sells me his cell phone for $50 because he got a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Cousin sells me his cell phone for $50 because he got a new phone
>never had a new phone, really happy with it
>texts me saying that we need to give back the phone or pay the remaining balance to tmobile.
>first time I've heard of this

Fucking god dude. I'm so fucking mad right now. I thought he was doing me a solid. Fuck.
>>
I have a lateral feel.

why dont normies remember debts?
>lend friend $20
>have to remind him to pay me back
>treated like I'm the asshole
>>
>>28453691
Get your money back

If he doesnt give it back to you keep the phone since the money owed to tmobile is in his name
>>
>smoke out a friend when he comes to visit
>even give him some a couple grams of loud since he doesn't have good shit where he studies and I like to share
>never ask for anything in return

>I visit him one day
>we smoke a lot, I think I ended up using a gram
>next day: "hey man that was some really expensive stuff and you smoked more than your share, do you mind if you give me $10 to make up for it"

stoners usually share and never expect anything in return. making somebody feel really good and seeing them high is more than enough for a reward. but, to ask me to pay for the gram and just forget I gave you 2 grams of Alien OG FOR FREE just a couple weeks ago?

I hate normie stoners. They dont actually appreciate weed for the drug it is.
>>
>>28453691
Make him pay for it, said Johanna.
>>
>>28453691
How about you don't give him back the phone and don't pay the remaining balance?

He's a shitty buisnessman.
>>
>>28453691
>tmobile
Lol

Its funny how much debt normies get into and how retarded they are with money
>>
>tmobile
shove that shitty phone in the kike's mouth and pick up a motorola moto g (2nd gen) lte

it's the best unlocked budget phone you can get at ~$90 usd on amazon.
>>
>>28453814
This retard
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.