[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /preparingforracewar/ here? About to buy an AR-15 and probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ar15.jpg (10 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
ar15.jpg
10 KB, 400x250
Who /preparingforracewar/ here? About to buy an AR-15 and probably a vertical grip for it. What are you robots doing to prepare for the inevitable race war?
>>
>>28453598
indians are a calm and peaceful race

we don't need to prepare for a race war, only chinks hate us and they will be killed by whiteys anyways
>>
>>28453662
More likely will be blacks against whites, at least in America. also more likely is the war will be started by blacks from all the liberal propaganda against white people
>>
File: nigger.jpg (40 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
40 KB, 600x527
>>28453716
sorry i have no clue i thought your retarded fantasy would be international

i will be on whatever side the jews are on
>>
i am but i hope it doesnt happen earlier than 10 years from now. it most likely will happen sometime tho. im planning to move away from city areas and build a hideout and stack ammo in caches. im from europe so i need to figure out a good excuse for getting a legal firearm first and they dont give licenses to NEETs so i must get education and job etc
>>
>>28453598
Fairly good plan but the wedge grips are where its at. and mount a bipod further up

you'll be taking more shots at distance

and go to /k/
>>
>>28454047
C clamp pls go
>>
File: manlets.jpg (254 KB, 804x575) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
254 KB, 804x575
>>28453662
>only chinks hate us and they will be killed by whiteys anyways

What are you gonna do about it tough guy?
>>
There's no point to a foregrip unless you're going full retard. I've found they just get in the way more than anything.
>>
If you truly prepare go for something that's better to use in actual urban warfare.
Go get a KRISS Vector and a Glock. An AR-15 isn't gonna do you much good unless you live outside of the city.
>>
>>28453662
then what the fuck are you doing in kashmir huh?
>>
>>28454350
it's all muslim and chinese aggression

we are victims
>>
Save money on the foregrip and get a sling, mags, or ammo.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.