[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Butt Licker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>be me
>complete beta
>hit the jackpot sharing a house with two chinese cuties for school
>one is cuter than the other
>confess feelings in a beta way to the hotter one
>she instantly adds me to a group chat with her friends
>they all laugh at me in a pitying way
>luckily no chads in the chat, or i wouldve died
>tells me i am disgusting
>tells me i should lick her butthole because im so dirty
>waits for a response
>too scared to reply, slightly turned on
>tells me she is waiting
>still be a beta
>tells me i have until tomorrow
>they all laugh again and kick me out the group chat
>what should i do
>closest i might come to being with a girl
>help
>>
So does she really want you to lick her butthole or is it a trick? Will she clean her ass
>>
you should have just done it
>>
>>28453545
If you're white she's being serious. If your Asian then well..
>>
>>28453618
i think she was serious in a pitying way... like this is the best ur gonna get
>>
>>28453693
yes i am white
>>
>>28453545
no, don't do it shes rude
>>
>>28453751
but she has a nice butt
>>
Do it. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>28453779
isnt it weird just licking a girls butthole though
>>
this is such an autistic fantasy.

only a really autistic retard whose closest proxy to non-familial female interaction comes from anime could imagine that girls behave this way.
>>
>>28453793
Yes but you said you're slightly turned on by it. She has to show you her butthole for you to lick it and you can just decide not to do it once she shows it to you. She has everything to lose.
>>
>>28453827
good point... huh
>>
Work out, get a girlfriend.
>>
>>28453545
Just say something along the lines of "show me your ass first". Its the most non creepy alpha thing to say and still have your dignity intact.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.