[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NEET is not an alcoholic, but a conusseur of fine spirits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
The NEET is not an alcoholic, but a conusseur of fine spirits and wine. The wagecuck is addicted, woe is me
>>
>implying the NEET can afford spirits and fine wine
>>
>>28453497
It's me again OP. Just a friendly reminder to shove that wine cup up your obese asshole, you son of a bitch.
>>
>>28454256
shhh, that's the beauty of this meme.
enjoy the satire and contribute to it, you wet towel.
>>
>>28454256
His mom buys it.
>>
>>28454300
>>28454328
>>28454358
wagies confirmed mad
>>
>>28454256
The money I make in neetbux isn't my income, it's a tool. As a neet I have unlimited free time to study the stock market, write poetry, perfect my piano skills, etc. Thanks to neetbux I am able to afford living the neet lifestyle which allows me to make expert investments in the stock market, make hundreds of dollars in tips for my piano playing at the jazz bar, or money to publish my poetry or scientific discoveries. Neetbux are merely an investment that allows me afford the finest spirits and wines, among other things.
>>
File: 1462779536800.png (201 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1462779536800.png
201 KB, 576x432
>>28454428
>my literal face when this post
>>
>>28454300

NEETS care about their spiritual and physical health. I even started browsing /fit/ this week
>>
File: normiesfugof.png (187 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
normiesfugof.png
187 KB, 409x409
Greetings wagies, mid week slave jew job stress fucking you up?

while you waste your time for the merchant, i indulge myself in the finest theories produced by all mankind.

and while you go home to watch normie anime shit as a follow up to your brain dead jew slave job, i have all the time in the universe to enrich myself with things that puzzled the greatest minds of humanity.

But don't worry. im sure that you can have fun on the few weekends you have left.

If you don't have a tinitus and headache from masturbating in all your free time, while i am ascending into transcendence because i don't desire any wordly pleasures.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.