[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 960x720
D-do you guys like my Pokemon collection?
>>
>>28453480
>Tfw used to have huge Pokemon collection
>would spread them out across my bed and play a couple matches against myself
>mom made me get rid of them when i was 14
Anyway, what's your favorite card, anon?
Mine was a Meowth one I got from a kid in school
>>
I have around 30,000 cards. Care to see them? I'm going to weigh my box of them right now
>>
>>28454203
Show us some of your favorites

Tfw significantly older than little brothers
Tfw one of them getting into Pokemon cards finally
Tfw he keeps asking to look at my binder, admiring

It's pretty nice that I have someone to share that with. After 6th grade of so, Pokemon cards were banned at my school. so we traded in secret 'til 7th grade, when everyone dropped both video games and trading cards.
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 960x720
H-here they are laid out
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (1022 KB, 470x710) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
1022 KB, 470x710
It's about 33lbs including the sleeves and binders
>>
File: 1462534094054.jpg (33 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1462534094054.jpg
33 KB, 400x384
i still remember the day i got my first pack of pokemon cards

it was at a toy r us my mommy stopped to get me some just before we went to chinese buffet

comfy times
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (2 MB, 1032x590) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
2 MB, 1032x590
>>28454520
Back in the third grade my best friend Michael and I decided to have a race to collect the most mysterious fossils in the world and we thought it would be about 100. I only got 24 of these and he had 16 when he disappeared. One day he just never came back to school and I never knew why. I kept collecting them after then until they stopped printing them and the set went out but I am always checking out garage sales for cards. I found one last year at a flee market for $.25 and I had to get it. I think I saw him a few months ago but I was too nervous to ask his name.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.