[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Common interests in relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3309545_6_o.jpg (55 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
3309545_6_o.jpg
55 KB, 720x480
Question
Why do you want a relationship?

Are you just seeking someone for status or do you want affection from the opposite sex?

Many a time in my life, girls I had approached after speaking to them a couple of times stated that they were already in relationships.

More often than not they were only in them for status, and to have someone to flaunt about.

I myself had been approached a couple of times, however many of the girls who did so had little to no common interests; and the girls who had common interests were dating people who didn't have the same passions.

I see this all the time, say there is this one dude who is totally into one topic, his girlfriend isn't interested in anything he does whatsoever; yet he hangs out with girls who are and vice versa.

So tell me, why is that and what are your sentiments on this?
>>
guess no one wants to talk about real issues,
oh well
>>
CUS U R MADE TO REPRODUCE BRU
>>
I don't want a relationship, I just want continued sex. I fucking hate women but unfortunately am attracted to them.
>>
>>28453821

that makes no sense

>>28453848

neither does that
>>
I want affection. My gf inadvertently told me she just likes me for the status but I don't care. I'll continue to pretend.
>>
>>28453474
Having common interests in a relationship are important, at least to me. However, I know people that are together, just because they enjoy each other and not due to common interests.

Personally, I just enjoy spending time with someone that wants to spend time with me. Also, the dopamine from a relationship is amazing due to ADHD, almost a craving.
>>
>>28454329
Sounds like a setup for failure
What status do you provide btw.
>>
I dont. I realized what you have. There is no reason to date anyone unless it's actually perfect. I've accepted no one Is perfect and majority of women are shit so I've accepted being single.

Sex really isn't that important. You do it, it feels good, it's over. There is more to life then it and I don't want Sex ruling my time or life.

If I want a woman's company I'll just be her friend.
>>
File: trophy-clipart-01.jpg (62 KB, 490x550) Image search: [Google]
trophy-clipart-01.jpg
62 KB, 490x550
>>28454785
this guy, has one the thread
>>
>>28454329
honestly what's wrong with you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.