[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where do you think /r9k/ stands politically? I'd imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 1418358507698.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1418358507698.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
So where do you think /r9k/ stands politically?

I'd imagine us being anarchists. Think about it,in an anarchy society there are no normies because the societal rules and values that make a normie no longer exist. There are no Chad's since betas can now force themselves onto women.

Imagine a world without normies.
>>
>politics

Hah, it's useless.
>>
>>28453403
There are no politics in an anarchist society.
>>
>>28453361
Nothing of this has anything to do with anarchy. I'd say robots are mostly right-conservative
>>
>>28453361
And your bitch ass would get killed because you're a weak ass pussy.
>>
>>28453519
Nope. I'm 6'5 and /fit/. I'm just ugly and socially awkward. Also,who's to say us robots don't make our own community and watch each others backs?
>>
There are a lot of leftists on this board. As in economic leftists - the kind that ramble on about "muh undeserving rich people", "help the poor". Which is funny because true robots shouldn't have a single care in the world for morals, or for making poor normies' lives better.
>>
>>28453563
which is hilarious because economic welfare only strengthens the importance of genetics on the sexual market
>>
Unless you force yourself onto Chad's woman and he fucking kills you. No societal norms and laws mean the strongest survive and you don't get to pass your autism onto your children.
>>
>>28453361
I am a true anarchist. Not like the edgy 12-year olds that lurk on this board. But personally, i think /r9k/ is basically a more restrained /pol/
>>
>>28453361
This OP. Forgot to mention that /r9k/ is filled with Social Darwinists whose idea of "the fittest" is Chad.
>>
>>28453646
What if it's a single woman????? Then there is no Chad! And the concept of Chad doesn't even exist since everything is based on the individuals personal belief.
>>
>libertarian with the desire to start volkish compound/village
>>
>>28453646
But we don't live in an anarchical society, yet the betas still can't pass on their genes
>>
I don't know I'm too depressed to care about politics.
>>
>societal rules and values that make a normie no longer exist
>betas can now force themselves onto women
Neither of these describes anarchism. Would you please read what a political ideology means, before you ironically claim to be for it? Just so you'll appear less ignorant.
>>
>>28453744
Nah,I hate Libertarians. It's basically the political way of saying "I'm too much of a pussy to make up my mind so this way I don't hurt anyone's fee Fees"
>>
>>28453746
On the other hands, killing is easy, so if a beta in an anarchist world sees a qt, he could kill chad and rape her on the spot. Betas would get laid a lot. Look back at medieval ages when absolute manlets and degenerates got to fuck dozens of girls during looting.
>>
>>28453780
Explain your reasoning instead of just telling me to "read a book"

I was memeing for the second one but the first one about normies is true.
>>
>>28453361
American democratic or canadian ndp
You guys need your neetbucks. Any other party will get rid of it.
R9k should start its own political party.
>>
>>28453780
Exactly. That post was probably written by a 12-year old trying to be edgy
>>
>>28453802
In short, anarchism doesn't aim to abolish cultural and societal rules or values. That's just not what anarchism means. If you can't be bothered to read a book, read a fucking wikipedia article or something.
>>
>>28453713
Then "Big Strong Motherfucker" decides he wants your chick and his chick, and Dilly Ding Dilly Dong you're dead as fuck.

>>28453746
Nigga please, as long as you're not a fat fuck there's always a sloot as desperate as you.
>>
>>28453829
Sadly, it's probably the majority of modern western adults who couldn't accurately describe anarchism. Even the educated ones in America.
>>
>>28453850
It's a lot harder than that my African-American friend
>>
Politics is a joke and the invention of now eternal poor hasnamussian individual.
>>
>>28453875
Even our education system has failed us
>>
>>28453843
Again,all your doing is shouting accusations. Explain your meaning and stop telling Wikipedia to create your arguments.

>>28453829
I'm not trying to be edgy. All you're using is buzzwords.
>>
>>28453910
You believe that anarchism is a society with no rules where betas can rape women unrestrained. Anarchy is the rejection of traditional societal laws and making new ones according to how you see fit. It is similar to the concept of the ubermensh
>>
>>28453910
It's not an accusation to tell you you're wrong and don't know what you're talking about. I'm not making an original point, nor am I trying to "create an argument", I'm telling you you are not aware of the correct definition a term you're using. I'm not going to try to convince you, you can either verify my claim for yourself, easily, or keep ignoring it and stay wrong.
>>
>>28453843
Holy fuck I swear neo anarchists just wait for these comments to pop up to look smug.

>Muh disestablishment of the state and self-governance.
>Totally legitimate
>No one would monopolize production of whatever resources available and thereby seize economic power because self governance.

Fuck political ideologies. You want to make a difference? Try taking a few public policy courses and get involved with at municipal level, four months later you'll realize how much people fucking suck and politics is truly nothing but a load of shite.
>>
>>28454044
Yes we know that, that's why we are anarchists. Anarchy represents true freedom from shit politics faggot.
>>
>>28453903
I'd much rather learn something useful.
>>
>>28453950
Yeah,that's pretty much what I've been saying. I was joking about the beta thing. Read the thread.
>>
>>28454085
you are either college age, high school, or neet and don't understand how the world works in any way.
anarchy does not work and you're a delusional faggot for thinking it does.
you're going to look back at yourself in a few years and cringe
>>
>>28454085
All politics are shit. Ideologies are fine and fucking dandy on paper, but that's it.
>>
>>28454135
I know it wouldn't work. Let me at least dream faggot
>>
>>28454044
I'm not an anarchist. I'm someone who's annoyed that people use words whose meaning they don't know. To make morally reprehensible points.
>>
Minimal Statist lolbertarian, reactionary I guess. /r9k/ is probably with me without realizing it for the most part
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.