[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Robot men are lonely, isolated, kissless virgins who have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 666216-weird-girl.jpg (507 KB, 1440x985) Image search: [Google]
666216-weird-girl.jpg
507 KB, 1440x985
>Robot men are lonely, isolated, kissless virgins who have been excluded for most of their lives
>Were bullied all throughout school, emotionally crippling them for life
>All they want is some attention from the opposite gender to prove to them that they're actually human

>"Fembots" are just slightly weird "alternative" girls who are too edgy for Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter, and who were not excluded from society (Although they may have fallen into "hipster/nerd" crowds, they would never have been 100% friendless)
>Were usually not bullied in school, discounting minor teasing
>Usually lust after Chad-tier, dominant men, although their tastes might be different to the run-of-the-mill woman (They might prefer a weird/hipster dominant guy to the "traditional Chad")

This is why the two groups can't relate. Without criticising "fembots", there's simply no common ground here. Your experiences might be totally legitimate, but there is absolutely no connection to the experiences of male robots.
>>
>male robots
>whiney losers who'd rather post their inane personal bullshit instead of doing something to improve their life

>female robots
>don't exist unless it's a female from a different board/website that came over to stop by for a bit
>>
>>28453269
>just improve yourself bro
>>
I'm socially aberrant, they're socially aberrant, it works out.
I want to hear what robots have to say, and I'll keep doing so no matter what.
You're just a numb-skull who's confused baiting devilsh anons with "fembots" and now your knickers are twisted.
>>
>>28453269
The experience of the male robot is not comprehensible to those who have not lived it.

Something happens to the mind when you go through all of childhood/school being in some way excluded and isolated, and then you pop out the other end and are just expected to live a normal life. Male robots cannot cope. Some may end up NEETs, some find jobs/education but remain friendless, and others may find friends but remain "failed normies" without romantic/sexual affection. But the root experience is the same.

You can dismiss it as "whining", and it probably is, but when you have been conditioned all your life to be nothing but this, it is near impossible to break out. We have been methodically trained to be failures.
>>
>>28453318
>I'm socially aberrant, they're socially aberrant, it works out.

Sure, but have you ever been friendless? Are you a kissless virgin? And if you are kissless and/or a virgin, is it by choice?

The only way you can know what male robots experience is if you have been isolated for an extensive period of your life, and if you are a virgin (and ideally kissless too) involuntarily. It doesn't count if you've had easy opportunities to lose your virginity and have simply turned them down because they're not to your standards, because male robots have not even had those same opportunities.

My point is that even if you are not a "traditional normie", you are still FAR closer to normalfag territory than any true male robot. Your experiences may be entirely legitimate and worth respecting, but you cannot relate to our experiences. They are simply not understandable to you.
>>
>>28453316
its not my fault im unappealing to the opposite sex my genetics are faulty
>>
>>28453575
I honestly don't know if this is bait or not
>>
>>28453397
If r9k becomes the pity olympics, then there's only a single rightful robot out there, some gimpoid retarded native American fellow, accesing the internet from a library because he's homeless, whose dick rotted off after his sexually abusive Grandfather bit it.
Comprehension is one of the major reasons I'm here, and I have been learning. We have the unique ability to convey our experiences in life to one another, and I do think that communication can lead to as much empathy as analogous experiences.
>>
>>28453673
Yes, but there are two clear major groups on /r9k/. The "real robot" segment of the board which is, as I stated in OP, involuntarily isolated and involuntarily virginal and kissless. And then there is the "normie" segment of the board, which, broadly speaking, consists of those who were not involuntarily excluded and who were not involuntarily virginal or kissless.

The fact of the matter is that essentially all "fembots" fall into the latter category. There are plenty of men on this board who also fall into that category too, though.

There may be a great deal of distinction between the various "real robots". Some have it far worse than others. Some have been 100% isolated for their entire lives and may have not spoken to a non-blood-related person in years, whereas others might have only experienced just enough isolation to set them off track and cause them to become kissless virgins regardless. The point is that they both experience different degrees of the same situation.

The largest gulf is between the "real robots" and the "normies". And, therefore, the largest gulf is also between the real male robots and all fembots.
>>
>>28453834
I think certain schizotypal robots would argue that volition in isolation is actually reversed from your proposed model , i.e. that the voluntarily virgin and friendless are more robotic because their desires are non-normative.
In either case, direct reference to being a normie is poor form but we can only expect it to peak as summer overcomes us.
>>
>>28453982
>that the voluntarily virgin and friendless are more robotic because their desires are non-normative.

I would disagree with this, because choosing to be virginal/friendless to me removes the entire misery/depression from the equation. Any normie or even Chad can sit there and simply choose not to be social or not to have sex or relationships. That doesn't put them on par with what I consider to be true robots.

The "robot" name isn't even meant to refer to literal robotic mannerisms or ways of life. People here are only called robots because the board is, and the board is only called /r9k/ because of the bot. People have retroactively redefined the name of "robot" to indicate that those called it are emotionally dead or non-feeling, but there's no reason that should be the case.
>>
A lot of the reasoning in this thread is pretty solid for communicating this gap in experiences, and I've saved it for future reference. Well done, all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.