[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I deserve to have a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: uioo.jpg (109 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
uioo.jpg
109 KB, 524x1009
I deserve to have a girlfriend
>>
>>28452768
But anon, none of us "deserve" anything.

Everything you have in life, is a direct consequence of the things you do.

So work hard, improve yourself, your social skills, and physical abilities, and presto; gf.
>>
We deserve nothing in life. Nature has no concept of one creature being more deserving that another.
>>
>>28452768
Your kind isn't welcome here, that's straight up misogyny.
>>
>>28452792
Yea thats bullshit dude, everything is just random chance. Random you born rich, random you born attractive, random you run into a girl who is interested in you. You cant control or influence anything just hope to be in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>28452768
No you do not

Only men who are genetically worthy are allowed to pass on their genes
>>
>>28452845
Imagine someone who is crazy attractive but always runs into girls that don't like his looks , that would be the universe just fucking with you
>>
>>28452845
Sounds like you're a determinist.

Scrap that thinking, and understand that things are more within your control than you might believe.

The harder you work (assuming you are working properly and correctly), the "luckier" you will get.

It's all just a matter of practice, and never giving up to the idiots around you that wish to undermine you're efforts at taking what you want in life.

Have faith in yourself.
>>
>>28452768
When did you last ask out a girl in person?
>>
File: 1456814148518.jpg (53 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1456814148518.jpg
53 KB, 500x636
>>28452806
>misogyny
>not welcome here
>?
>>
>>28452845
No you definitely have tons of control over your life.
>>
>>28452768
My gf tells me that all the time.
>>
>>28452917
I'm a 29 year old NEET living with his parents because a dog attacked the shit out of me as a kid and now i can barley do anything besides type and sit. I can never have children and need a bag to shit or piss.
How do i fix my body???????????????????????
MHMHMHMHNHHMHMHMH OK DAGGOOT
>>
>>28452917
All life is, is chasing the dragon known as Dopamine. We are puppets to this chemical in our brains that motivates us to put ourselves in situations that release it. We have no freedom from it's grasp.
>>
File: 1461457672866.jpg (18 KB, 609x546) Image search: [Google]
1461457672866.jpg
18 KB, 609x546
>>28452768
>I deserve to have a girlfriend
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Everyone who says that they're slave to circumstance will remain so. Holy fuck you can do so much if you just try.
>>
>>28452999
Hey man, that sounds rough, but it's not impossible.

One thing you must understand is that you don't have to feel like everything is hopeless.

Because if you truly believe that, then how are you going to get out of this mess?

No, what you should know is the TRUTH, and the truth is, is that you can make yourself better.

Now how do you go about doing that?

Baby steps, anon. Baby steps.

Wanna get more fit?

Go out and run.

If you feel out of breath after a 100 feet, then fine, there needs to be room for improvement, but at least you ran.

Can't run?

Then surely there's other things you can do, things that I'm 100% sure of due to not knowing you well enough.

But the key here is to always take the first step.

And never give up.

Never, never, never Give UP.

And fuck everyone that wants to stop you. They are not important. YOU are important, not them.
>>
>>28452768
You deserve everything. You didn't ask or give consent to be here at all end of story. You can bitch as hard as you like because at the end of the day you have no control over being born nor any choice in the RNG of life.

Your parents are to blame for having a child without consent from you. Your parents choose to have a baby knowing full well they didn't want you at all. The only reason you even exist is because they just wanted to have sex and feel good. So they choose to fuck each others brains out knowing full well it's a risk every time you have sex you can get her pregnant.

I repeat they knew this going into a sexual relationship and they didn't care. All they cared about was getting off and nothing more. You came into the picture unwanted and for that you have every right to not be here and or have everything given to you because of there mistake.
>>
That's not how the world works anon
That's self-entitlement
That's not how you get a gf
>>
>>28453008
You're perspective needs to be changed.

Dopamine is a consequence of the actions that you're body wishes to reward you for taking.

It's not something that you are a "slave" to, but rather, I thing you get rewarded with when you work hard.

And what you choose to work hard towards is solely up to you.

Be you a caveman from 30,000 B.C. that needs to chase down an elk to feed your family, to a pro-boxer in 2016 that works hard towards making his life dream of being the best boxer realized, it's all the same.
>>
>>28453170
>You're perspective needs to be changed.
No fuck off friendo.
>>
>>28453225
Lol, typo

Woops.

anyways, what makes you so against helping yourself?
>>
>>28453111
>Normies never listen
>the guy is truly fucked
>make yourself better.
Fuck of normal faggot you don't care you just push out information without a care in the world. I hope you die of aids.
>>
>>28453294
Sorry you think that way.

Hope you feel otherwise soon though
>>
>>28453315
>proved my point
Were done here normie. Your kind will die soon.
>>
>>28453008
So chase that fucking dragon. If that's all life is, then according to your logic, by not doing so you have no life.

So life or no life motherfucker? Challenge yourself and work hard to catch that dragon or give up and an hero because it's too hard.

Quit being a pussy and choose.
>>
>>28453517
nice bait senpai not very good at it.
>>
>>28453582
No esta bait familia. Go through life watching, not doing or doing, not watching. One will make you jaded, self conscious and resentful. One will make you humble, caring and grateful.
>>
>>28453770
>He's going all out.jpg
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.