[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you guys plan to end your lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 1460522995747.jpg (560 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1460522995747.jpg
560 KB, 1000x1502
When do you guys plan to end your lives?
>>
I'm not sure if I want to call it a plan. It's more like a last resort for me.
>>
as soon as my parents kick the bucket i'm getting into a car , driving far far away into nowhere and running a tube from the exhaust into the car and taking a nap
>>
>>28454488
Lol this doesn't work with modern exhaust systems, try again
>>
This winter or the next.
>>
File: happy.png (680 KB, 946x1067) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
680 KB, 946x1067
>>28454516
dang... i wanted to do this
>>
>>28452622
Once I flunk out of college. Pocket a kitchen knife, walk down to the waterfront dock in the middle of the night, sit on a bench there and slit my throat. They'll find me in the morning.
>>
>>28455146
I don't think you're hardcore enough to do it.
>>
As soon as any semi-serious problem with my body arises. Literally anything that would make me feel bad even if it wasn't fatal. My ears start going to shit and I can't enjoy music? I'm getting my glock. I can't get it up? Cya, bitch.
>>
File: 9aaeNY8.jpg (177 KB, 799x447) Image search: [Google]
9aaeNY8.jpg
177 KB, 799x447
Once I'm motorcycle licensed I'm gonna take my bike and a sawed-off into the desert, walk a while from the road, blow my brains out.
>>
File: 1462279987486.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1462279987486.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
Can we share our cool suicide memes?

>azu-nyan is the best grill
>>
>>28455183
I'm certainly not right now, my apprehension about this has been basiclaly motivating me to pass my classes, but once I'm completely out of options it's time to go.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (91 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
91 KB, 532x800
>>28452622
I don't know. I haven't felt suicidal in years yet it's all coming back. Life hurts. I can't stand society fucking me up. Every time I do something good, it feels like I'm one step back. I hate my normie friends, I don't even recognize them any more. I'm a kissless autisic virgin which just makes life more struggling. Listening to the new Radiohead album doesn't make things any easier. It's coming to the point to where I'm wonder If life is just a big joke.
>>
>>28455204
It's a nice idea but when it happens you'll go into survival mode and try to rationalise living on with all the positive things remaining
>>
Never. I am not capable of killing myself. It's not like I'm living to begin with. Life and death are both something I'm not capable of. I am useless.
>>
I don't even have the energy to plan suicide anymore
I just do the same shit every day because I can't do anything else
nothing is meaningful to me and nothing gives me a will to live
>>
>>28455453
maybe do other things then you fucking dork
>>
>>28456165
nothing excites me
I try to look for things but I never give a shit
there's no point
>>
>>28456218
ok then end your life if its so bad haiku ass nigga

psh.............didnt think so
>>
>>28456265
I can't even physically do it if I wanted to
I'm just a culmination of sentient matter
I have no motive or energy to attach meaning to suicide
>>
>>28452622
I'm not even into 2d and this pic always get me for some reason.
>>
>>28452622
Maybe tonight. Is 33 floors definitely fatal? Even if I land on something softer like soil?
>>
File: 479379.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
479379.gif
890 KB, 305x320
On the coldest winter.

FUCK global warming.
>>
>>28457523
Climate change is a better term. Due to the ice caps or something, the northern regions will get colder and colder, so the coldest winter might not be a good thing to gauge this on

>>28457455
Google it, or do the physics. I'm pretty sure lostallhope has info in this

I'm gonna lie on the train tracks later this month, I had 6 months to die and I've done nothing
>>
>>28457629
>I'm gonna lie on the train tracks later this month

Holy shit that sounds like a brutal way to die. Why not do something less painful?
>>
>>28457665
Getting hit by a train is a pretty quick way to die
>>
>>28457665
>implying
I know how you're thinking about it, but I'm just gonna put my neck on the rail, decapitation. I don't have a suitable place to hang, nor do I think I'll do it right and I'll suffocate
>>
>>28457721
Still, there are more painless ways to die I think. Like suffocation with helium.
>>
>>28457798
Less violent? Yes
Less painful? No
Helium doesn't work anymore anyway. They add oxygen.

You die instantly from decaptition. If you are really worried you can get hammered first
>>
>>28457455
33 is way more than enough, holy crap, you're gonna be paste on the pavement.

>>28452622
I'm waiting till I graduate uni, and then it's an open question. I don't need a note, since I have 4 journals and counting worth of entries. Probably within the next five years, ten for sure unless my life suddenly becomes great. I'm a KHHV, I hate life, I'm fucked up in the head, I have no qualms. Not sure what method though , nothing hardcore, I'm a wimp.
>>
the second things manage to somehow get even shittier
>>
three years after I tie up loose ends here and get a wageslave job far away where nobody can easily visit me.
>>
>>28452622
When I manage to find a lethal dose of barbiturates.
>>
>>28457897
Are your journals save on a computer or hand written? I'd love to read them if you want to email them.
>>
Any of you guys know how to make cyanide? I can't find the ingredients, or I don't know how to extract them
https://youtu.be/VUeooyhD5Xk
>>
>>28457970
They're all handwritten. You'll have to wait till they're published posthumously, Elliott style, because I hold nothing back in them and I would kill myself immediately if they got out.
>>
>>28457721
Depends how fast the driver hits the brakes.

Was on a train last year that hit a woman. She survived the collision. For a few hours was stuck underneath the train until they were able to get her out and into a hospital
>>
>>28458117
>woman
She just wanted attention. Intentionally did it wrong
>>
>>28458099
Yah same, I made a note as well. It isn't much, but it's some social commentary and such, just to get the normies who read it thinking, a final attempt for them to understand, to learn, to not be sheep
>>
>>28458186
I'm worried my journals are too long and too unpolished for any publisher to bother with them. One of the few things keeping me going is the knowledge that after my death everyone's going to understand how I felt. It's not edgy like Elliot, just depressing and sad, especially the entries I'm writing when my bipolar is bad.
>>
>>28458099
Too bad. I really enjoy reading that type of thing. I loved Elliot's. Good luck to you anon.
>>
>>28458297
You too, anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>28457721
>Getting hit by a train is a pretty quick way to die

Um, no. People generally survive the impact, are thrown from the tracks and have ten minutes or more to experience sheer agony before their shattered body finally bleeds out.

Check Lost All Hope. They list the average time to death of jumping in front of a train as 17 minutes. Consider what that means.

The only reasonable way to play sudoku with trains is to place your neck (only) on the track so your head is cleanly severed.

As always: Research, research, research before trying anything.
>>
>>28458283
If they cared to read it and take something from it, then they would probably put in the time to publish it and figure out what it all means. Honestly mine is just a jumble of point notes explaining my feelings and thoughts
>>
By the age of 40, i don't want to get old.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.