[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SJW cucks see nothing wrong with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 500x725
>SJW cucks see nothing wrong with this
>>
File: Aryan_Guard_05.jpg (1 MB, 2108x3072) Image search: [Google]
Aryan_Guard_05.jpg
1 MB, 2108x3072
This is for good reason

Movements like Black Pride encourage blacks to be proud of their race, because many are not due to years of subjugation

movements like white pride are used primarily by white supremacist groups, groups which actively encourage viewpoints that aim to put down other races and see other races as inferior or subhuman
there aren't any groups that think blacks are a superior race which shouldn't mix with other races, but there are for whites

in fact, you probably feel yourself that whites are superior, don't you? only alt right "race realist" retards would think shit like this

do you not see this anon?
>>
>>28452553
The black panthers, gays or asian street gangs haven't orchestrated the biggest systematic murder of specific ethnic groups throughout history. Nazis have.

That is all.
>>
Marxism revolves around making the strong weaker and the weak stronger. News at 11.

Just wait for it to crash and burn, OP. What, you expected this to last?
>>
>>28453018
bolshevik jews vs ukranians in 1932.
>>
>bunch of poorfags celebrating their hard work and their humble life
round of applause for turning lemons into lemonade
>bunch of richfags celebrate having tons of money and the freedom that brings with it
bunch of assholes rattling on about how cool all their shit is

do you see the difference?
>>
>>28452553
Let's hold a Wikipedia editaton and change reality to ourr liming
>>
>>28452821
There are plenty of black supremacist groups.

The black panthers, black israelites, the nation of islam.
And it's very common to see from discourse on social media black people expressing superiority over white people in anything they can think of.
>>
>>28453018
If you went to Australia, would you be scared of horses or a box jellyfish? Because horses kill way, way more people.
>>
>>28452821
you baiting the shit out of me, famalam
>>
>>28452821
>see this
>try to link to a black panters article
>they armed small community
>they helped children
/they kept police in check
Wtf?
What about the supremacists ideas and the killing of white people and putting prices on the heads of white activists?
We need a new internet
>>
>>28453371
but racial pride isn't about celebrating either humbleness or advantages over other people.

It is saying " hey look at us, people whose ancestors, or at least of whose ancestors, came from the same geographic region and have overlapping culture, values, language, food, history. Isn't that pretty cool?"

can you explain what the moral difference is between white people i.e. europeans doing this and any other national or racial group?
>>
>>28453018
and saying celebrating white pride is different from declaring intent to cause genocides.

that is all
>>
>>28453471
what are you talking about the black panthers worked with the young patriots anon
>>
>>28453018
>America's greatest minority's never took to arms against 80% of the population
>Germany supposedly genocides a small jew minority
Here I wonder why, I will make sure to thank the next black person I see for sparing my life
>>
>>28453471
wtf is white activism
>>
>>28453486
richfags start at the top.

white people start at the top.

richfags, having the advantage, deserve no celebration (or rather, "haven't earned one")
whitefags, having the advantage, deserve no celebration either.

the question isn't what you're celebrating, it's how your celebration is perceived. i'm not even in favor of this logic, this is just the way it works out.
>>
>>28453510
white pride is political
being proud of celtic heritage or whatever the fuck you wanna be proud about is way different. yeah it's semantics, but if semantics are your biggest problem fuckin get over it.
>>
File: tumblr_n6ajlkTglJ1qzhoqfo1_1280.jpg (277 KB, 875x515) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ajlkTglJ1qzhoqfo1_1280.jpg
277 KB, 875x515
>>28453471
is that so huh
>>
>>28452821
>>28453018
>>28453371
>>28453413
>this shit on /r9k/

Why are you cucks here?
>>
>>28453512

https://vault.fbi.gov/Black%20Panther%20Party%20
>>
>>28453567
Because this isn't /pol/. Shoo Shoo
>>
it's because other pride movements get fuck all traction because they have fuck all to be proud of
point out that 90% of the world around you was due to the work of whites and then people will realise there is something worth defending, and that letting infinite immigrants in is a bad idea
and we can't have large scale going against the narrative now, can we?
Much easier to just accept that being white and taking pride in such is inherantly evil
>>
>>28453569
fbi also monitored MLK, white people's favourite black guy
>>
>>28453569
do people on r9k really trust the fbi holyshit
>>
>>28452553
Because pointing out the truth is looked down on in Western society.
>>
>>28453371
>>bunch of richfags celebrate having tons of money and the freedom that brings with it
>bunch of assholes rattling on about how cool all their shit is

that's really not it at all.

white pride is bad because jews said so

rich people are bad because they're greedy and cause suffering
>>
>>28453614
>trusting jewkipedia and jewgle
No, fuck you you don't get to change history.
>>
>>28452553
they corrected the asian pride thing
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.