[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a sugar momma, why can't you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (7 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 208x243
>Be me
>30 years old
>married for 4 years
>wife makes six figures, wage slaves all day
>I stay at home with our 1 year old son and go to college 2 days a week
>play vidyas and watch TV all day, play with son
>live in a 5 bedroom house with an acre backyard that has a basketball hoop I put in
>Basically nothing in the house is mine but my instruments, clothes and computer

I am living the dream. If she tried to divorce me I wouldn't lose shit, just gain a whole lot. I would say im not fit to watch my kid and then go and live a bachelor life, living off the 9/11 GI Bill while fucking mad college bitches in my bachelor pad.

So why don't you just find a sugar mamma and stop bitching about how unfair men have it?
>>
>>28452518
because I'm a little fat, somewhat funny-looking (people say I'm unconventionally attractive, which means ugly except if you like my personality) and crippled with self-loathing.

Even wrinkled old handbags don't want to deal with my tidal wave of bullshit.
>>
>>28452518

Because you're an extreme exception to the rule? God, you'd think with you going to college you'd at least be not retarded enough to establish this fact instead of projecting your fucking lottery ticket luck onto the whole populace
>>
>>28452573
Shit im gaining weight and IDGAF. She can tell me to lose it and ill say "make me" *pepe face*.
>>
>>28452637
Uhh just go find a virgin girl that makes hella cash and wants to live by good christian values. Theyll be untainted and easy to tame.
>>
>>28452673

Ok so those 3 properties combined narrows the options down to two girls in existence

And with the extra "doesn't mind supporting a fucking loser" that makes that number to one
>>
>>28452724
More prevalent than you think. Look for nurses in the South.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.