[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into your bedroom >see this >what would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 45.jpg (98 KB, 871x960) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
98 KB, 871x960
>walk into your bedroom
>see this
>what would you do?
>>
Pull out my concealed .380 and shoot him in the dick. Tell the police he tried to rape me.
>>
Suck that stud's dick and let him cum all over me. Pray that he's clean afterwards.
>>
Nice gyno kiddo
>>
Start to wrestle him. If I win I throw him out and call him a faggot. If I lose I submit and let him do whatever I guess.
I've played too much Corruption of Champions maybe..
>>
>>28452430
>.380
I'm confused. My video game knowledge tells me that .38 is a small caliber yet .308 is battle rifle caliber. So are you packing some large caliber revolver or what's going on here? Imperial units are so confusing.
also literally shooting someone as your first reaction
you sound like you've been hurt in the past.
>>
>>28452400
Tell senor five-head to fuck off.
>>
>>28452618
.38 and .308 measure bullet diameter. The .308 is a longer bullet with a longer casing. Has a lot more powder behind it, and carries fucktons of energy when it strikes the target
>>
>>28452400
Tell him i just wanna be friends fuck my slutty girls while around him so he eventually gives me leg shivering head
>>
>>28452703
Right, makes sense. Rifle bullets are larger.
But why would diameter be a primary concern then. Wouldn't bullet shape/deformation be more important and especially the estimated joules contained in each propellant.
>>
>>28452751
larger than my dick, you fucking faggot kys
>>
Ask him to share some of that jaw and cheekbones.
Its not fair i got long feminine asymetrical retardo face
>>
>>28452400
is that a desirable body for girls? i look like that but without hanging pecs an I have better hips and a big man ass.
>>
>>28452777
>larger than my dick
.308?
Sorry dude. But you don't have to be so mad at anon about it.
>>
>How the fuck did you come in here?
>Why the fuck are you not completely naked right now?
>>
ask him if he likes the insane clown posse
>>
call him a faggot, do a 1080 and walk away
>>
>>28452790
Girls care a lot about the attitude that's portrayed. Look at his face and posture and you get why he's a picture that's been shared enough that op got a hand of it.
>>
>>28452618
.380 is a very common concealed carry caliber. And as for shooting him, are you some cuck that lets strangers break into your house and go in your room? If some shirtless stranger was in my room I would assume he is there to rob me/rape me or worse. Shooting him in the dick will end his social life as a Chad. He will probably kill himself down the road. I would walk scott free due to state laws that let me defend myself any way necessary in my home.
>>
Hit him with a Solar Plexus and follow up with a Shoryuken. Get him with the meaty on wakeup then catch him with the Shinku Hadouken.
>>
>>28452400
Nice dubs.
>Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, other beds two doors down.
>>
>>28453080
It's not about the law or how you'd be at danger. The guy was gonna shoot him in the dick without warning. People don't account for conscience outside of these situations. You threaten first. Make an assessment of how much of a threat he poses. Have him get into a vulnerable position (lay down with hands under his beautiful chin, preferably stripped) and call the cops.
He gets charged with whatever the fuck. You hopefully don't have to fire a shot. And worst case he charges you and you have a defensive situation where it's harder for you to question yourself on the justification. It's far better for everyone involved.
>>
Ask Yanni if I can join his band.
>>
>>28453229
I wrote both of those m8. I would have great pleasure shooting Chad in the benis and ruining his life. Walk in, see shirtless Chad, pull out my ankle ruger .380, shoot his dick off then call the police. In my report I will say he tried to grab at me saying he was going to rape me. If you sympathize with a Chad, get the fuck off this board you normie scum.
>>
>>28452400
fuck off back to /lgbt/ with your faggot fantasies
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.