[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>venture into online dating >meet QT3.14 profile >message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (47 KB, 729x715) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 729x715
>venture into online dating
>meet QT3.14 profile
>message her
>no response
>message again
>no response
>find her FB and insta
>try to add her
>send her another message today
>get this

what do i say now?

I think it is very unfair I was completely closed off to her. She could have simply messaged me she was not interested or given me a chance. I do not think what i did was wrong. This has made me very upset
>>
You did nothing wrong. She has clearly misunderstood. I think you should up to her home and clarify it personally.
>>
>>28452132
go to the store and ask if they have any self awareness then buy it if they do

if they dont go to another store and keep trying until you get some
>>
update
ME
>I would like to ask why you have been ignoring me?

>I apologize for the pestering. I just wanted to start talking to you.

Her
>Because I'm not interested. I don't find you attractive and now you've annoyed the crap out of me with the constant pestering. I don't care what you want. Recognize when there's nothing more for you to do and leave it alone

What should I say now?
>>
>>28453286
"You up for ficki ficki "
>>
>>28452278
Do what this guy said. Find out where she lives.
>>
>>28452132
>>28452278
Yeah go to her house, explain it in person, but send her about 600 more messages first? Girls like it when you show that kind of persistence
>>
>>28453286
"How about you just say so in the first place, you dumb bitch? There are any number of reasons you might not have replied, you could've just said you're uninterested and I would've left you alone."
>>
>>28453286
women like it when a man takes charge and is manly.

You should firmly tell her that you have been very nice and polite to her and so since you are both on a dating site and presumably searching for a relationship partner , it would be rude of her not to give you a chance since you have been so nice and polite to her.
>>
ME
>My pictures are old from when I made this account about 2 years ago. I apologize for the annoyance.

>Why can't we just be friends?

HER
>Jesus at what point do you just let it be??

>I don't owe you friendship. I don't owe you an explanation as to why. Take. The. Hint.

What do?
>>
>>28454227
"What is this hint you keep speaking of? I don't understand.
Anyway I want to take you to dinner to apologize. When are you free?"
>>
>>28454227
Just stop messaging her, she's obviously not interested and any further messaging will just dig a deeper and deeper hole for you
>>
>>28454983
Terrible idea, she'll not succumb to that after making herself so clear, she'll just react badly
>>
>>28454987
Are you new here or is this some inception-level trolling?
>>
OP replied this

I am not saying that you do owe me friendship. I think you are an interesting person from your profile and I want to get to know you. However if you were opposed to this you could have just said 'not interested'. I apologize for annoying you and I sincerely hope I did not ruin your day. If you wish to continue messaging then let me know. If not then I hope you have a nice summer:)
>>
>>28452132
It's not your fault. She is a soulless harlot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.