[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just start going to the gym robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-16-02-31.png (158 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-16-02-31.png
158 KB, 720x1280
Just start going to the gym robots
>>
>>28451912
good call, gonna order some weights now and sign up tomorrow
>>
Seriously, exercise is the epitome of robot hobbies.

Mindless repetition alone and listening to your music. Kind of like how you spend your time mindlessly hitting the F5 repeatedly and listening to your music at your computer.

Except this is the foundation for all self improvement. Sound body, sound mind. You look good, you feel good, then you do good.

Any other obese fat fuck in here can fuck off to tumblr because you are beyond saving. You are delusional.
>>
>>28452185
but anon, I'm too lazy desu to do anything
(I'm not fat btw, skinny robot here)
>>
>>28451912
OP is this from your phone? Post pics of your physique.
>>
To date, having a muscular body has made one single girl interested in me, and I rejected her because she was ugly as fuck.

Just lift brah
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.