[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop getting attached/clingy to the women, whether it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
How do I stop getting attached/clingy to the women, whether it be online or the few I ever get/got to know outside of my family? How do I avoid that happening?

How do I stop caring about being single my entire life?

Please help.
>>
File: the horrors i've seen.jpg (158 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
the horrors i've seen.jpg
158 KB, 432x619
Realize how pathetic it makes you seem to women. /r9k/ will help with that. Stay here long enough, you might give up women entirely.
>>
>>28451274
There are some times when I can't avoid being around women though.
>>
>>28451515
you don't have to hate women. just realize it's hopeless liking them. if they're nice, enjoy it for the moment, then don't try to make it happen again.
>>
>Shy cute looking girl around college
>looks like gilly off got
>see her occasionally
>turns into onitis even though I've never spoken to her
>photocopying
>look up from copier
>see her
>makes lingering eye contact with me
>I look back down

Wish I was Chad and could just go up to her
>>
>>28451732

My feeling towards women are becoming quite warped

I love so much about them but it's torture being around attractive women every day.
I act almost resentful and cold towards women at work, I can't help it, I hate how they're boring and vacuous but get worshipped for having nice bodies but at the same time love how caring they are.

Tfw starving man when everyone is cooking steak
>>
>>28451732
I realize it, but I can't help getting attached.
>>
>>28451856
At least a girl was vaguely interested in you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.