[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ultimate pill when hobbies are destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cable.jpg (190 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
cable.jpg
190 KB, 500x335
Serious question r9k says ( r9k is not one person ) I know anyways. Why do lower class women girls invade comic-cons and video games and other men stuff. According to you guys it's to get chad. But these places chad can't be found only omegas and betas. What are they looking for attention? Money? orbiters?
>>
It's because cons are fundamentally entry level and primarily for normies.

It's actually amazing to me that you think otherwise. I bet you think 4chan is your special secret club and r9k is your VIP room.
>>
>>28451060
What? 4chan has nothing to do with anything I said. Attention whoring is the subject
>>
>>28451111

>what is an analogy?

100% confirmed for an idiot
>>
>>28451535
sceencap this and put this on reddit my man.
>>
>>28451012
>But these places chad can't be found
It's a well-known fact that chads go there with the sole purpose of getting laid.
>>
>>28451659
lower ranking Brians that got ripped not a chad
>>
Cons are for faggots
I'm assuming girls go to them in slut to clothing to get attention from thirsty niggas

The same way you would if you were a ripped guy and went to a beach
>>
>>28451861
finally a correct answer, never been to a con but after all the white knight faggotry nope.
>>
>>28451012
>But these places chad can't be found only omegas and betas.

Pretty much. Good-looking, socially competent male cosplayers are exceptionally rare.

But if you're one of them that rarity really works in your favor, to say the least. It actually becomes this weird role reversal where I, the male, am the one putting on a display and visually attracting "mates" and the women do the pursuing.

Thank You Based Hypergamy.
>>
Women always infiltrate that shit in order to get fucked
>>
File: cosplay.jpg (308 KB, 1288x1304) Image search: [Google]
cosplay.jpg
308 KB, 1288x1304
>>28451012
Money.

Cosplay sluts are literally hookers. They go to these cons with all their slut friends and pay $10 each to share a single hotel suite. Then they feed off the attention of betas, feel good about themselves knowing losers will jerk it to their photos later, and then pick up the first guy who offers more than $100 to fuck her.
>>
AIR HYPER VIPER BEAM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.