[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Females against fembots general. There is NO such thing as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m77wvdsmvM1qjt5tko1_1280.png (193 KB, 545x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m77wvdsmvM1qjt5tko1_1280.png
193 KB, 545x318
Females against fembots general.

There is NO such thing as a fembot, and this is coming from a female who doesn't go out much. It's true that no matter how gross you are, there is always a male out there willing to fuck/talk to you, it's been piss easy for me on here to meet people and make friends.

So in the words of Stormzy, tell man sha-tap.
>>
Ok thanks, we already knew this now leave or I'll scream.
>>
Women aren't allowed on this board in general.
>>
fuck off, stop trying to be "not like other girls"
>>
File: 1444823733428.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1444823733428.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>in the words of stormzy
>>
>>28450960
ugly girl detected kekekek
>>
File: Screenshot_20160428-224019.jpg (304 KB, 968x807) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160428-224019.jpg
304 KB, 968x807
Okay but what if you don't want a boyfriend or friends after years of abuse like other robots. Who are male and can easily do these things as well. R9k is varying personality types and so are the females that happen to visit you fucking Stacey
>>
File: mvproqSj7r1r3i5ono2.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mvproqSj7r1r3i5ono2.gif
999 KB, 500x281
>>28451015
ablooblooblloooblooooblooo
>>
>>28450928
Got to disagree with you here. Yes it's much easier to meet people, but that isn't really my definition of a robot.

I think that some people are just born with this ability to not fit in. Talking to people is awkward and strange, and at parties you found yourself upstairs talking to a family pet and avoiding the other kids. You feel like you're different from everyone else because they all know how to be a human being, whereas you seem to run differently. Almost like a robot?

Anyone can be isolated and awkward and depressed. Doesn't make a difference if some guy wants to fuck you or not.
>>
>>28451008
yes i am an ugly girl, why are you here if you aren't ugly?
>>
>>28451006
here is an upboat for you!
>>
>>28451096
Here is your (You)

Please kill yourself and I hope your entire family dies of cancer
>>
>>28451096
you're at a party
male robots wouldn't even be at a party
you fukin normie rrrreeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>stormzy

Suck your mum cuz. Stormzy is some new hype wetty shit. Fuck off to ya mainstream shit ya claaarrt boi wasteman.
>>
>>28450928
You know what I've been thinking about this for some time now, I have to agree with you fembots do not exist.
>>
>>28451144
I meant those parties your parents drag you to as a kid. Family parties. Hence 'avoiding the other kids'
>>
>>28451109
To keep beta faggots like you out of the gene pool.
>>
Just because you make friends doesn't mean they'd fugg

I've been dumped for not fugging.

Hmu op I'll make your butthole squirt
Haha ew
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.