[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Trump win the LGBT vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 620x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 620x422
>pro tip: he can't
>>
>>28450706
Eh, I'm a transexual and he's already got me onboard. It's less about trying to win all the fags and more about trying to win the less cuckable/cucked ones.
>>
>>28450706
Why would he give a shit about less than 3% of the vote in the first place?
>>
>>28450887
Because that 3% could be enough to win or lose against Hillary?
>>
Fuck fags. Originoli
>>
He doesn't need em
>>
Trump is a social liberal, why would being a fag effect how people vote? There are much more important issues and state elections have more impact on their "rights".
>>
>>28450706
People with mental illness such as gender dissociation will not be capable of bearing correct political opinions, so they will vote for the shill because they refuse to see things past the surface and thus are easily lied to.

It's a waste of time for Trump, but as we have seen he bears no hostile feelings towards them, he just doesn't have anything good to say either.
>>
He pandered to the T vote so that's something?
>>
>>28450706
>>28450706
They need to realize the minority voting bloc of the Dems hate them more then some of the right does. Bernie supporters are some of the most hateful, racist people I've had to talk to, especially foreign born voters who just want benefits.

Hilary supporters aren't following the political environment/news anyway, and will vote Democrat because that's what they'll always do.
>>
I hope he doesn't. I want those degenerates to be angry when they lose.
Lesbians are already prone to beating the shit out of each other and I hope to god that they take their anger out to the streets so that normies will see how fucked up they are.
>>
>>28450706
There are many red pill gay nationalist OP. Pizza is a transgender Nazi but I agree with you that Trump will not get much
>>
why would he bother pandering to two percent of the population, all of whom will vote dem regardless of the candidates policies.
>>
>>28450706

He will win the gay vote as he has alot of gay friends and does alot of business with gays
>>
>>28450706
he hasn't really said anything about the LGBT community
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.