[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meds Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download (18).jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Anyone here on prozac? How have you been finding it?
>>
I'm on Clozapine
>>
>>28450572
Prozac was shit wellbrutrin is better but it took 6 months to make me feel better and i still dont think the dose is right
>>
>>28450572
its pretty cool,
you will get a real good feeling every morning when you awake, that makes you love the day for a few hours. overall it makes you mood better and it makes you wake up early, pretty hot.
>>
>>28450572
venlafaxin works same as prozac but stronger and better.
>>
>>28450572
I didn't think they've been prescribing that since the 90s, wtf !?
>>
>>28451224
its one of the most prescribed worldwide, you little attention cuck
>>
>>28451279
Ride me daddy
>>
>>28450572
drug addicts lol
>>
Do you faggots actually have a genuine disorder, or did you bullshit the shrink? If it's the latter, give me some advice, I want in on this.
>>
>>28451356
there's no such thing as a genuine disorder just go in and say whatever and they'll give you items
>>
>>28451356
depression and anxiety of course,
you sure can pretend to have one of these to get the meds, but nobody does that because the strong side effects, they are only worth it if your life sucks.

>>28451383
>there's no such thing as a genuine disorder
le ebin maymay, isnt there some fembot feels or soc thread where you can fagging around?
>>
>>28451445
>only worth it if your life sucks

Check. Can you overdose on them?

>>28451383

I know this is a troll post, but is it really that easy? Surely these people take precautions against random assholes just trying to get some drugs.
>>
>>28451517
they're trying to sell drugs not keep them from people
>>
>>28451517
>Can you overdose on them?
you can overdose them, but you cannot kill yourself with an overdose of ssri s, but ssri + mao inhibitor is really deadly.
>>
>>28451610

"Really deadly", but not enough to kill yourself?
>>
>>28451718
i dont trust suicide through poisoning,
even it already caused many deaths.
but my psychiatrist said:
"dann koennen sich sich auch gleich in den kopf schiessen."
>>
>>28451718
*ssris alone cannot kill you,
but in combination with a mao inhibitor
>>
>>28451778

Well, I don't think guns are legal in Germany.
>>
>>28451822
i wish they were,
the fucking criminals of course all have a weapon.
i dont have contacts to them, so no gun for me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.