[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone who supports the death penalty is a literal retard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1462307979788.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1462307979788.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
Everyone who supports the death penalty is a literal retard.

The concept of someone doing something so bad that we seriously need to just kill them is idiodic both on the surface and when exploring the deeper intricacies.

As far as punishment, a person is far worse off in prison than dead. But conversely, a more cruel punishment isn't the objective because all things done out of retribution are inherently wrong. Is there a commodity on this planet more precious than human life?
No.

Prove me wrong.
Protip: It's not hard
>>
>>28450189
But what if I get off on the fact that innocent people are killed without substantial evidence?
My needs must be catered to
>>
>>28450236
Refer to
>literal retard
>>
>>28450189
I know you're just baiting, but it's fucking expensive. And yes, I realize lethal injection is even more expensive. That's why we just need to put a bullet in their brain.

Alternatively, let's bring back the gladiator games.
>>
nothing matters though so why not kill murderers. why not kill me too, please
>>
>>28450331
Not baiting.

I dont consider myself morally upstanding or anything, but this is really how i feel.

Killing people through a government process should have ended in 2000.
>>
The death penalty isnt idiotic.

Life in prison costs a lot of money. Life in prison causes problems not just for the guards but other inmates. They form gangs and kill others serving time in jail because why not? They have nothing else go to live for except helping their prison friends.

Not supporting the death penalty basically labels you as some bleeding heart liberal who really cares that we don't slaughter not only a vicious criminal, but one that would cost the American people thousands of dollars to be kept alive. It's just not a good deal. Better off killing them, lowering the prison population, giving solace to the grieving affected families of whatever atrocity took place, and keeping th e jail safe from these people with nothing to lose.
>>
Instead of killing mass murderers, why don't we just put them on a survival island where they fight for our amusement?
>>
>>28450189
What about gulags?
>>
>>28450189
the Saudi kind of death penalty is the best because that's cheap as fuck... cutting heads off doesn't cost much (just the executioner's salary) and you won't have to throw endless money at prison systems...
>>
>>28450189
A person who murders an innocent had a different moral status to an innocent.
They are no longer innocent but bad.
It is good to punish bad people.

This is why it is ok or good to execute people as punishment sometimes.
>>
>>28450481
Im quite the opposite of a bleeding heart liberal. Im a cold-dicked conservative.

And like i said, retribution for the families of victims shouldnt matter. Horrible shit happens and killing another person isnt going to undue that.
>>
File: justin.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
If you kill your enemies, they win. It's 2016 people.
>>
>>28450630
Thank you.

/thread
>>
No, it's retards like yourself that think people can change.
>>
>>28450707
I didnt say anything about them being able to change.
>>
>>28450810
I didn't say you, I said like you.
>>
Death penalty should definitely be a thing because revenge in the form of taking another mans entire life and undoing it in the span of a micro second is feels absolutely fantastic

Kind of like having an orgasm or doing a line of coke

Or just do what that anon above suggested any bring back gladiatorial games, the amount of money you could make off that shit is huge
>>
>>28451211
>microsecond

More like a dozen or so seconds.

Also refer to
>literal retard.
>>
>all these ameritards supporting the death penalty

Literally every civilised country apart from America and Japan have banned the death penalty. It's just Americans following the traditional past time of being retarded.
>>
You are a fucking idiot
See:
>>28450630
>>28450664

>far worse off in prison than dead
Jesus Christ
>all things done out of retribution are inherently wrong
wew
>Is there a commodity on this planet more precious than human life?
The bullshit you use to define precious is imaginary. Your life is about as precious as the fact that my toilet flushes.
>>
>>28451689
>These europoors think the death penalty is bad

Literally the only country that matters The United States of America still has the death penalty. Its just Europe following a new wave of listening to your pathetic feelings and tradition of being huge US dependent vaginas.

Trump is going to let go of the rope and you cucks will sink faster than a Refugee boat on its way to America.
>>
>>28450189
they literally grand child rapists a salvation,
while they torture innocent people through their life.
thanks normans.
for rapefugees the law doesnt count anyway and everyone is happy over this.
>>
>>28451719
>calls me an idiot
>refers me to my own post

Hilarious m8
>>
The death penalty is not about revenge. It is a measured statement made by an upright and intelligent individual, well versed in the laws and ideals of the society we built and approved by the governing body that the people voted for.

The death penalty's statement is this: "This person's actions are so heinous, they cannot be rehabilitated by incarceration. We cannot abide what this person did. He is unfit to live in our society, unable to reform, and it would be a crime on OUR hands to allow him continued existence."

The entire idea around it is that you can make all societies better by simply killing those who aren't willing/able to fit in.
>>
OP here and i just want to clarify, i am not a eurocuck. That place can get nuked already.
>>
>>28450189
what difference it makes to society if a criminal rots in prison for the rest of his life or is executed immediately? If a person is so dangerous he cant be ever released into society why not just put him down and not waste tax money?
>>
>>28452089
About 10 times more money is spent if the patient is executed because of the legal trials and appeals to the death penalty.

+ Although a lot of people don't thinks this matters, some still believe that even the worst criminals should be able to make the choice between life or death.
>>
>>28451719
Edgelord detected

Origami popsicle
>>
>>28452089
Pretty much this. The only reason the death penalty has such a bad rep is because americunts are too fucking retarded to use it properly. ie refer to every case of someone killed that was at the time of execution verifiably innocent but americunts were too fat to give a shit.

>>28452159
Also I doubt that 30-50 years in prison equal ten times the cost of one execution.
>>
>>28450189
I support it so that if I ever go on a mass shooting spree I don't have to kill myself, the state will do it for me.
>>
>>28452256
> refer to every case of someone killed that was at the time of execution verifiably innocent

Please, enlighten me faggot. Link me to the plethora of instances in which this occurred.

Oh wait thats right. There are none.

faggot
>>
>>28452159
why not implement a more cheaper and efficient execution method than?

>some still believe that even the worst criminals should be able to make the choice between life or death.

Well I think death row inmates dont have the capacity to be human. Therefore making them subhuman, stripping them off all rights. They are defective. And should be gotten rid of.
>>
>>28450189
It is justified in the case of clinical psychopaths because they cannot be rehabilitated.
>>
I believe people and especially inmates should have the option to choose death. Why would you let them stay in prisons for years, living against their will from taxpayers money? Just to make them pay for what theyve done? Thats unnecessary cruelty. You can completely get rid of them.

Its cheaper, safer for society, and morally right. Eugenics would also play a role which is good.
>>
File: 1461109726373.jpg (44 KB, 269x379) Image search: [Google]
1461109726373.jpg
44 KB, 269x379
>>28452380
butthurt americunt detected
Fuck off to your shity fucked country. If you are even to lazy to google for literally 5 seconds you should be put on death row.
>>
>>28452458
>can't be rehabilitated so its perfectly okay to kill them.

I seriously hope you guys dont think like this.
>>
File: wih.png (51 KB, 282x135) Image search: [Google]
wih.png
51 KB, 282x135
>>28450189
I live in a country with a gazillion violent deaths every month

The few criminals who are caught are sent to prisons where they pretty much run a syndicate and carry more guns and power than the corrupt guards who let it happen

I wish we had death penalty so I could feel even a bit safer when I go outside. At this point many police officers just shoot the criminals because sending them to prison doesn't do shit
>>
>>28450189
>The concept of someone doing something so bad that we seriously need to just kill them is idiodic both on the surface and when exploring the deeper intricacies.
No it's not
>all things done out of retribution are inherently wrong
Wrong, unfounded
Meaningless statement and sentiment
>>
>>28450602
I feel like that's just a bonus if anyone feels good that some killer is dead. But the hard facts of money spent on a lifelong inmate makes everything else pale in comparison. Their life is over. The best they could do in there is write an amazing book and pray for a publisher. Prisoners are just upright walking pets that we lock in cages. But at least a dog gives us some kind of joy and eats below dirt cheap food to beg for our scraps.

Americans pay for doctors to treat inmates. But they would rather pay treatment for a murderer who was shanked than Fido's cancerous tumor on his hind leg. At least 'ol Fido makes someone happy.

When has a prisoner made you happy?
>>
>>28452660
Removing the death penalty is only viable in the first world. Not sure why any third/second world countries would even attempt it.
>>
>>28452564
You cant say im being to lazy to google because you cant find a single source because there are none.

Well, you can, but that just makes you a dumbass.
>>
>>28452887
My country's government is all about the poor and shit so they let scum do whatever they want because otherwise they'd lose votes.

Having death penalty for them would be like killing their own supporters

It's sickening
>>
>>28450189
There are 8.000.000.000 humans in the world
thousands of them die daily out of the most idiotic reasons
Is it really such a valuable thing, specially if the life you are taking is from literal scum? no.
>>
>>28450331
This.

Prison is a stupid idea. Just makes men worse criminals when they leave.
>>
>>28450189
See, it would be worth bringing up if the argument about death penalty was actually a philosophical one regarding whether crime should be dissuaded by harsh punishment, or criminals should be rehabilitated. As it stands I'm pro-death penalty because the prison "rehabilitation" system is a joke, the main goal is profit for the PIC, the corporations involved don't care about the prisoners as anything but warm bodies to fuel their complex. Anybody telling you the death penalty is wrong is memeing you.
>>
>>28450331
>Alternatively, let's bring back the gladiator games.

I am all for this. Want a chance at parole? Hop in the pit, nigger.
>>
I think everyone should be killed.
>>
I believe in the actually rehabilitating prisoners so I don't think death or anything greater than 20 year sentences should be given to first time offenders regardless of the crime or severity. Reserve that shit for repeat offenders who did not learn anything from the extensive rehabilitation process. I would actually like to see the life sentence removed entirely.

Nothing wrong with the death penalty for criminals that have shown repeatedly that they cannot be rehabilitated. Some people just aren't fit to live in civilized society in any capacity and it is simply too cruel to lock them up for life with little to no medical care or access to basic needs. Just kill them and be done with it.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.