[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kaji just cut his fucking ear off holy fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Kaji just cut his fucking ear off holy fuck
>>
I fucking love Kaiji
Only true robots can understand his pain and being your own worst enemy

The feeling of having to work extremely hard and forced to drastic measures out of your own foolishness, not to win, but to merely survive.
>>
>>28449950
THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD

if anyone liked NHK, Kaiji is right up your alley. It's like NHK meets Ace Attorney, but with gambling instead of court cases.
>>
>>28449884
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ZAWA
>>
File: The Akagi Commandments.png (79 KB, 1061x771) Image search: [Google]
The Akagi Commandments.png
79 KB, 1061x771
Akagi is better
Ten is best Fukumoto
>>
>>28450046
Do I need to know how to play Mahjong to enjoy it?
>>
>>28449884

Where the fuck is the next series.
>>
>>28449884
Why did he remove his ear again?

To get rid of the needle thingy? But then wouldn't that be considered cheating anyway?
>>
>>28450139
To get rid of the drill because it was transmitting his vitals to Tenegawa, no one expected him to do it so there weren't any rules saying he couldn't.
>>
>>28450139
the device was a transmitter that was showing his heart rate and body temperature
>>
season 2 was so mediocre tho
>>
>>28450266
it's okay. the bog is a cool arc but they spend way too long on it.
>>
>>28450293
And they totally butcher the intro and outro sequence... But I did sort of end up enjoying them through sheer force of repetition
>>
>>28450187
>>28450217
Oh yeah, forgot.

But it got shit after the ship part.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.