[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends just asked me to help them move. They offered me dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462224723758.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1462224723758.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
My friends just asked me to help them move. They offered me dinner in exchange (but they're both picky eaters so everything they make is bland) How can I be alpha and negotiate up to a better reward, like booze or drugs? They're weak and don't have any other close friends so I think I have some leverage.
>>
They're obviously not your friends if you're trying to fucking milk them.
>>
>>28449858

$15 dinner for $100 worth of moving labor? sounds like you happen to be attending a graduation on the exact day they are moving. sucks for them.
>>
>>28449858
are you the same autist who let a girl cheat off him on a test and expected her to do crazy favours for him?
>>
>>28450198
No but I did help a girl with her homework last semester so she'd go out with me. Unfortunately she rejected me so I have come here to sharpen my negotiating skills.
>>
>>28450234
keep it up my dude. loving every laugh
>>
>>28450300
In my defense it would have worked if she didn't find out she could just bug the Indian guy for answers instead.
>>
File: 1438848369160.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1438848369160.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>28450081
poor little roach
doesn't even understand the intricate game he is merely a pawn in.
>>
>>28450386
This guy looks like he knows what the score is.

Hey psycho, how can I play my friends like suckers?
>>
>>28449858

Meh.

I'd just tell you to forget about it, and not even bother with you from that point forward.

Helping friends move shouldn't be a big deal, unless you're injured, sick, or have to work.
>>
>>28449858
Asking for compensation is worse than telling them you can't help
>>
Op sounds real jewey.

Just get pizza. But usually someone would say dnt worry about it, we're friends.
>>
>>28451402
>>28451057
>>28450484
>>28450081

If these were good people they wouldn't have alienated all their other friends.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.