[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*burps* oh hai wagecuck, I'm just sipping on my 6th drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
*burps* oh hai wagecuck, I'm just sipping on my 6th drink today. The NEET is in no way an alcoholic like the miserable and addicted Wagecuck, but a conusseur of fine wine and spirits.

Right now I'm sipping on Popov mixed with seltzer, and this morning I posted about my Sangria with cereal. The NEET is a creature of class and sophostication, unlike the wagecuck, who would get fired for being a "druggie" even after a mere sip.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 409x409
P0sting in epic bread

Pls respond. I take the time out of my busy NEET day being fulfilled just to educate you wagecucks that there is a better life out there.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28449825
This is a fine drink. I'm currently enjoying one similar to yours.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>28449892

Popov too, NEET friend? It's sad how wagecucks don't know how to drink for the taste, and then get black out drunk every weekend on their only days of "freedom."

I'm going to buy another handle soon for tonight!
>>
File: smugwojakwineglass.png (104 KB, 1024x480) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakwineglass.png
104 KB, 1024x480
>>28449963
This is a correct guess. I'm also sipping on some fine wine.
>>
>>28449825
Fucking neet scum

I'm on my 6th drink too. You think I give a shit about being hungover tomorrow? Im a free man I make my own decision, see? Eat shit and die you fucking parasite
>>
>>28450834
That's right, wagie. Get drunk to drown out all the sorrow of you slaving away. Be sure to drink one extra to add to the night cap before you go to bed.
>>
File: NEET vs Wageslave.jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
NEET vs Wageslave.jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
Friendly reminderino
>>
Popov is pleb tier vodka, if you had a job you could afford to drink Grey Goose or Belvedere.

>drop 100 on a bottle of alcohol
>who cares? plenty more cash where that came from
>>
>>28451118
This picture is wrong on so many levels

Neet
>Sleeps for about 14 hours a day( due to depression most likely) and eats nothing but fast food
>Never leaves his house ( no friends )
>Virgin
>Socially crippled
>Poor/Barely scraping by with welfare
>Slightly insane due to constant isolation
>Has no idea how to live an independent life and cant survive without mommy

WageBro
>Gets a solid 8 hours sleep and eats a nutritious breakfast
>Gets invited to plenty of social events by coworkers, friends, family etc
>Has had sex at least once if not numerous times
>Good at talking to people because he deals with other humans every day
>Financially stable
>Sane because he has friends to cheer him/her up if hes feeling down
>Completely independent. Is free to do anything he wants with his life
>>
>>28451477
Are you an actual retard? You're completely wrong.
>>
>>28451575
>You're wrong because I say you're wrong
Why are all neets complete and utter morons holy shit
>>
>>28450834

We aren't parasites, NEETS work hard to become the intellectuals we are.
>>
>>28451118

This infographic describes us NEETS very well
>>
>>28451676

Delusional?

Origirigirigiriginal madman
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 387x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 387x384
>>28451716

You obviously never met a NEET. NEETS are the smartest people I know. They also drink a handle a day, something which wagies can't do
>>
>>28451641
For an intellectual you certainly don't know what the definition of a parasite is.
>>
>>28449825
So how do you get the money to survive and pay for expensive amenities like fine wine.
>>
>>28451739

I used to be one, then I transcended and became a creative industries worker.

Now I get paid to sit around all day.
>>
>>28449825
Enjoy your bargain bin vodka NEET. I'll enjoy my 21 year Scotch, neat.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.