[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're the only one manning the customer service co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: speak-to-a-manager-haircut.jpg (43 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
speak-to-a-manager-haircut.jpg
43 KB, 468x468
>You're the only one manning the customer service counter.
>She says her laptop broke.
>She demands replacement.
>The warranty period just expired.
>It's holiday season and there's a huge line forming behind her.
>You inform her that there's nothing you can do.
>You ask her to step aside for the other customers.
>She then says those words you've been dreading: "I'd like to speak to manager."
>But your manager told you not to bother him with angry customers unless it's a major issue.
>He didn't define "major issue".
>He also said the next time you call him and it's not a problem you couldn't have handled, he was going to write you up and recommend that middle management get rid of you.
>She refuses to move.
>The line behind her has grown quite large and restless.
>You can't tell if she's staring at you angrily because her sunglasses are so large, they obstruct her eyebrows.
>She wants to speak to a manager.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiyMx7rDKAM

What do?
>>
>>28449822
"He's out"
>>
[x] I'm not a wagie
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8RTflZ0UA

The tables have turned
>>
>>28449822
>I am the manager
Problem solved
>>
>>28449822

>Work in a large office giving IT Support
>My work mostly consists of helping people with their problems, this means i dont only have ''work'', only when somebody comes to my desk for help, unless there are major projects
>first review, manager told me i was doing an amazing job, got a contract.
>in the meantime between work, i watch some youtube vids in the background.
>other colleagues do this too sometimes, they're all friends with me.
>new employee gets hired, hes a fucking hypocrite douchbag.
>he sits next to me and keeps bugging me, telling me i shoudn't watch youtube.
>the hypocrite he is, is on his phone or smoking most of the time.
>few months pass.
>keep asking manager for projects so i finally have some work to do
>he agrees with the projects, but he keeps delaying them with every excuse in the book, almost a year goes by like this.
>get another review, he tells me my review is so bad he has to let me go
>its because of multiple complaints, one of them being i watch too much youtube.
>>
>>28450961
I would enjoy watching this stupid bitch being robbed and assaulted.
>>
>>28452900

look up the restaurant dude, their service is ment to be that way, they're pretending.
>>
>>28452933
Oh okay so it's a restaurant for idiots.
>>
>Anon I told you not to bother me with a customer's problem
>Well, (manager) you're as much of customer service as I am if not more. Now this customer wants to speak with you

And if he wants to fire you then go to HR.
>>
Is that seriously the full fucking video?
>>
>>28450961
this is actually a gimmick restaurant
Its suppose to be like that
>>
Give her a labtop, when they come asking I'll just play stupid. Retail jobs are like finding hay in the hay stack, if they fire me I can just get another.
>>
>>28449822

Not your fault OP, it's piss poor management.
Write down everything your manager has said to you. Have a witness if you can.

Then take it up with the manager himself, again, with a witness.
If that does not resolve the issue...

Let shit pile up. It's on him, not you, you've taken action to resolve the situation, however it has been ignored.

The face is, if they try to get rid of you after that, then take the issue up with the corperate HQ.

Let them know you're working environment is hostile and that your manager is either not giving clear and valid instructions, or is outright sabotaging your performance, and if action is taken against you for attempting to raise issues, you'll take it to a tribunal.
>>
>>28452933

It's not the only one too. There's a hot dog stand that is known for pretty much the same level of attitude.

It must be a chicago thing
>>
>>28453105
this. just get some balls, go up too his face and say hes a shitty manager.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.