[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to eat more than 2000 calories a day? And even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1454966013460.png (200 KB, 1389x1732) Image search: [Google]
1454966013460.png
200 KB, 1389x1732
How am I supposed to eat more than 2000 calories a day? And even if I "eat big" I'm afraid I'll just throw it up.
>>
>>28449773

Take some fucking food and shove it in your worthless, time wasting mouth, you dumb shit.

Seriously.
>>
You're probably already eating 2k. People tend to underestimate how many calories they're consuming.

Just space your stuff out better.
>>
go to burger king or some other amerifat restaurant
>>
>>28449773
drink a protein shake in the morning, itll make you hungry throughout the day. dont try and blast yourself from 1k calories to 2k overnight. work your way up maybe increase 200- 300 a week.
are you liftan breh?
>>
>>28449773
Eat more each day gradually or GOMAD
>>
Build up to it. Add 200 each week until you reach 2000. Do cardio if you get too fat and at least 3 times a week
>>
>>28449773
It's pretty hard ngl.
You pretty much force feed urself a pound of ground beef a day.
I couldn't handle that and I'm 6'2 and 95kg.

Way to go is the drinking calories meme desu. Shakes n full milk.
>>
>>28449773
What do your typical daily meals look like if they don't even add up to 2000?
>>
>>28449773
I'm currently facing the same problem desu.

Drinking 1 liter of milk everyday on top of what I usually eat.
>>
File: 1458939826120.gif (988 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458939826120.gif
988 KB, 500x500
I gained 33lbs in a couple months (including working out)
First use a weight calculator to know how much you need to gain every day: https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/calories-to-gain-weight
Foods for quick calories that are easy to eat (in my opinion):
> Toast w/ butter or peanut butter (peanut butter has a lot of kcals)
> Drinking a lot of milk gives you good amounts of fat
> Cereal, a bowl of this gave me 600-800 kcals every morning
> Cheese
> Nuts (god tier food for calories, easy to consume.) 600 kcals in 100g if you get roasted nuts and it's cheap as well
> Avocados, you can just mush this up
> Eggs & Mayo. Both give a lot
> Oats
That's the foods I focused on when gaining weight, and the ones I can come up with on the top of my head.
Using apps like Myfitnesspal also helps keep track, it can get tough first but it gets a lot easier as your body adjusts
>>
>>28449773
Don't eat bigger meals, just eat more of them.
>>
>>28450053
>Avocados, you can just mush this up
Unless you're turning that into guacamole and eating it with corn chips that is a waste of a delicious avocado. Cut that sucker up and put it on a sandwich or something.
>>
File: rekt.gif (788 KB, 450x310) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
788 KB, 450x310
>>28450053
you seem to know your shit so I ask you, are lightly toasted peanuts okay? other nuts such as almonds are expensive as fuck
>>
>>28450098
You can just look up the Calorie values per grams online but from what I've seen in stores any type of nuts give a lot of calories. from what I just looked up lightly toasted peanuts are fine as long as you eat 100-200g a day, I used to take a handful and take it down with water to make it easier to eat
>>
do some physical work or ride a bike or skateboard and you will eat more I don't hardly eat unless i really need the energy
>>
Peanut butter and protein powder.
Also slowly increase your proportion and you'll stretch out your stomach.
>>
Same problem for me. No way I'm getting even close to 3000 calories without shakes and junk food. And if I force myself to eat more often throughout the day I end-up taking mean shits every hour. Meanwhile some friends of mine eat a third of what I eat despite being taller and they are not skinny and have muscle even though they never work out. Fuck me.
>>
>>28449773
Fuck you prick, being skinny is a great gift
>>
>>28449773
Eat three spoonfulls of Nutella per day. That's like 600. There you go, faggot, you're off to a good start.
>>
>>28449773
You don't, get "MyFitnessApp" on your phone, put in your weight and height and that you want to gain weight, it'll tell you how much calories you need to eat each day. If you need to eat 1500 to maintain weight,
It'll ask you to eat 1600 calories and the amount of calories you take in will slowly go higher and higher by the weeks. until in a few months times you'll start eating 2000 calories a day.
This will make sure you eat enough to stay healthy without throwing up over having too much food.
>>
>a bloo bloo bloo Im too skinny
>implying this is a problem
>>
>>28450655
But my oneitis made it clear she doesn't like how boney I am.
>>
Being skinny skinny is better than being skinny fat, but if you want to gain drink a shit ton of milk and hit the gym.

I'm 5"11 and 42kg and eat like a horse. My metabolism must be abnormally high..
>>
>>28449773
Just eat like a box of rice, but add 15 tablespoons of olive oil. That meal alone will be more than 2000
>>
>>28449773
Drink big instead
>>
Start with GOMAD. You'll go over 2500+ calories in no time and gain weight.
>>
>>28451534
>eat like a horse
Fuck you you dumb fucking faggot I bet you barely eat anything
>>
>>28451481
then you need muscle, not fat, no one likes fat but insecure women
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.