[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1445539748567.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445539748567.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
I'm finally ready for it. Doesn't life suck?
>>
is that your mom and sister, oneitis, or just random females?
>>
kill vicky before u go plz
>>
ill be joining u in valhalla soon my man
>>
>>28449575
Why are you killing yourself?
Describe your current circumstances as detailed as possible
>>
>>28449617

You gotta die in battle to make it, you bitchass nigguh.
>>
SUICIDE IS FOR THE WEAK

GOOD RIDDANCE
>>
>>28449668
no, shut up idiot
>>
>>28449575
Godspeed, anon.

I'm fairly well practiced at maintaining trance states during sleep. Visit me tonight (5am PT) and give me a message for everyone about what the other side is like.
>>
take some normies with you op
>>
>>28449598
what did she ever do to you?
>>
>>28449575
Seriously consider accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior before doing so.

Just in case.
>>
>>28449674
beta uprising now
are you ready?
>>
>>28449575
Life sucks if you're a weak bitch. You are a weak bitch I'm guessing.

I don't even feel sorry for you because frankly, you didn't do anything to deserve a good life. Nothing worse than a person who put in fuck all effort to change his circumstances and then acts as if he was dealt bad hand.

Attention seeking faggot
>>
>>28449717
She's cucked a lot of people.
>>
>>28449598
L O W T E S T B E T A
O
W

T
E
S
T

B
E
T
A
>>
>>28449814

Hey, if someone wants to off themselves, it's their prerogative. Besides, maybe he did try, and failed.
>>
>>28449852
Hi, Vicky.
>>
>>28449826
that's just in the nature of a cute girl

she was probably doing whatever loser she cucked a huge favor
>>
>>28449869
It absolutely is but why post it here and then act like a faggot to anyone asking him why?

Also, lets be honest, OP is probably not in the most rational mindset right now. His emotions are clouding his judgement. And if he did make attempts at trying to change it was probably using normie tier bullshit conventional wisdom, shit that's bound to make anyone inevitably fail. I can guarantee you if he stumbled across the right information, he wouldn't even be in this situation right now.

It's not so much that people can't change, it's that their strategies for change are usually garbage. Shit like relying too much on motivation, starting with too much at once, misusing willpower/motivation among other things and hanging around places like this while trying to change.
>>
>>28450057
> I can guarantee you if he stumbled across the right information, he wouldn't even be in this situation right now.

And what is "the right information" ? I don't think there is a "one size fits all" formula for getting your life out of the shitter.

We don't really know his circumstances. Are you saying that suicide is NEVER justified?
>>
>>28450104
Suicide is always justified. It's the winning move
>>
>>28450057
Who's acting like a faggot?
>>
>>28449826
>cucked a lot of people
>a lot of people
>(you)

Let's face it, if you want to kill yourself over some girl, it's quite clear you don't actually care about anyone but yourself.

It's obvious you're too much of a pussy to do it. If you do man up however, at least take her out too
>>
>>28450223
Who's killing their self over a girl?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.