[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /night terror/ here? i have nightmares everyday, i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 400x324
who /night terror/ here?
i have nightmares everyday, i don't know what is to sleep well in over 2 years
my mom says i scream during the night while I'm sleeping and sometimes i wake up screaming
i don't smoke or drink and i do exercises everyday, it probably has to do with my depression and social anxiety
anyone else?
>>
please respond r ssh ffffd
>>
>>28449841
iktf so bad OP.
>gasp, choke, talk, scream and moan in my sleep
>get night terrors too
>sometimes wake up screaming and it takes me upwards of an hour for the paranoia to subside and for me to calm down
>this has been every night
>since I was 4 years old
>every night

I have a lot of mental problems and the content of my dreams seems to directly reflect them. I also have untreated sleep apnea, and take a medication that can induce nightmares, so I'm utterly fucked.
>>
>>28449932
hey do you have any problems with hallucinations too? some weeks ago i woke up desperate because i thought there was a giant spider in my room so i threw alot of the stuff in my room until i got really conscious
and last week i started screaming and my mom came to see me and i punched her
i tried to explain it wasn't me but she wouldn't believe
>>
>>28450102
I used to but once I got put on an antipsychotic they got a lot better. Now I only see spiders, mosquitoes, things like that. No more shadow people, crazy lightshows or body parts. I'm no doctor but if I had to guess I'd say that sleep deprivation greatly exacerbates the illness that's already there.
>>
well i guess I'm fucked then
my brain is deteriorating really fast
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.