[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I ASK A CLASSMATE OUT I WILL NOT SEE HER AFTER FINALS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1438912288087.png (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1438912288087.png
360 KB, 500x375
HOW DO I ASK A CLASSMATE OUT
I WILL NOT SEE HER AFTER FINALS
PLEASE HELP A KHV OUT
>>
>>28449459
>Hey can I get your number?
>Hand her your phone

Its possible that she says no or gives you a fake number, in which case you move on. You can't trick girls into liking you by coming up with a clever way to ask them out
>>
File: 1458002273629.jpg (31 KB, 599x462) Image search: [Google]
1458002273629.jpg
31 KB, 599x462
>>28449459
HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW ANON
>>
>>28449544
I already have her number anon.
>>
File: nkmr76M7BA1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nkmr76M7BA1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>28449631

>Hey do you want to a grab a drink with me at [bar]
>Want to get dinner with me this weekend? Theres this place I've been wanting to try [Needs to be a unique restaurant not Applebees or some shit]
>Me and some friends are going to [insert group activity], and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me [Requires friends & an activity]
>Want to grab coffee with me after class?

The point is its not hard you just have to ask straightforward and confidently. Make it sound like it really wouldn't matter to you if she said no, because thats how you should aim to feel anyway.

Or you can say nothing and never see her again anyway. Your call.
>>
>>28449631
Then CASUALLY text her "grab food?"

She'll take the hint, and it's about as low pressure as you can get. People these days are fucking cowards regarding their emotions so it's best to ease your way in like this. Basically the way to do it these days is just "grab food" and "hang out" until you eventually find yourselves alone in a room together watching some garbage on a television then you let the sexual tension fester in her. Then put your hand somewhere on her or just start subtly increasing the physical contact until she pulls herself on you.

You learn to navigate the grey areas in life in your favor.
>>
>>28449914

I want to do this, too. But at this point I'm afraid that literally anybody I'll reach out to (not just girls) will be all like
>Why are you even talking to me? It's not socially acceptable for a loser like you to even try

Having a huge fragile ego is getting boring to be honest.
>>
>>28449459
ayo bby wan sum fuck?
>>
File: 5965.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5965.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>28450345

I doubt she thinks that, but lets assess this situation. Describe yourself, then describe her.
>>
>>28449459
>I like you, we should do (X) sometime.
Something like that, just make it obvious that you want it to be a date or you may be disappointed when she pulls some "I though we were just going as friends :3 " shit
>>
>>28450434
Nah there's nothing to go off in this situation. There's a class with only a few people where it would be appropriate to chat someone up. I can't really do that, so that's that. I'm not even talking about asking someone on a date, since I can't even get to know them at all.
>>
>>28450473
THIS
Most of the replies in this thread could be easily interpreted as being just friends and could end with you getting friendzoned, so make sure that it is clear that you like her.
>>
>>28450597
But you have her number?
>>
>>28450345
But if you manage to continue talking to women, assuming that you have enough friends to prove that you're not socially awkward, you won't be a "loser" anymore.
In fact you probably are just doubting yourself and people probably see you as better than you think.
>>
>>28450728
I'm not OP; I realized that my situation was completely different somewhere along the way while posting.

>>28450732
>assuming
>prove that you're not socially awkward

Thanks for the encouraging words, though.
>>
>>28450728
That isn't me (OP).
She's fairly quiet, hasn't really talked to anyone and I've had 3 classes with her. Qt blonde russian, I don't really know that much about her personality desu, she did mention something about trans fats when I mentioned quest bars so I assume she is fairly health conscious.

I'm an asian robot, dunno what else to say. I try to smile and laugh a lot, but I wouldn't really say I have a great sense of humor. I listen more than I contribute to conversations and I think I ask a lot of questions. Pretty sure I have bad resting bitch face and people at work have said I give off a really innocent vibe.
>>
Anymore advice?
>>
>>28450208
This guy basically nailed it. Modern "dating" is pretty weird like that, but this is just how it's done 9/10 times.
>>
>>28450208
So true. If she's into you, a subtle hint like that will be enough. Our society is a lot less formal than it used to be. Just have to adjust to it. Modern relationships almost happen by accident.
>>
>>28450345
Even if it's true that you're a huge loser (which probably isn't the case; you likely have a pretty warped self-image), most people really don't think in those terms. It's not going to be like some fake story on the internet where women will actually get "offended" by you asking them out. They're either attracted to you, or they're not and they'll make it pretty obvious to you, just so long as you're obvious about how you feel.
>>
>>28450208
>>28452606
W-wait I'm confused, I thought I had to make it clear that I wanted her? Wouldn't this just be a one way ticket to the friendzone? Like, do I just try to hide the fact that I want her?
>>
>>28452525
Be attractive. I know that's a meme, but lifting helps infinitely. Raised me at least 2 attractiveness points.
>>
>>28452694
An invitation to a one-on-one hangout with a girl you haven't already been really close friends with heavily implies that you're asking her out on a date. It's just that today, calling them "dates" is no longer really in vogue, so everyone kinda pussyfoots around the issue by using these terms while fully reading between the lines. You'll only get friend zoned if she says yes and then you make no moves at all.
>>
>>28452694
If you longer too long in the "haha we're just friends" part, then you get sent to the friend zone. You have to move it along quickly after she appears positive to it.

It's a delicate thing. Most of it you have to learn by first hand experience.
>>
File: 1447041125446.jpg (103 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447041125446.jpg
103 KB, 998x1000
>>28452739
What's a good move to make?
>>
File: 1423526999641.jpg (25 KB, 307x270) Image search: [Google]
1423526999641.jpg
25 KB, 307x270
>>28450208
OP here actually. I do this every now and then with a girl that I met through a friend of a friend. We eat out a lot but I haven't invited her to my room yet. We also go out and get hammered at bars where I keep trying to get her to dance with some other guys, she does eventually, but she never actually gets dicked in the end. She usually tells me she's desperate for a dicking at this point, she's lonely, etc. when she's drunk. She'll sometimes lean her head on my shoulder, or lock arms with me when she's drunk. She doesn't really put her hands on my thighs or whatnot, doesn't run her hands across my body or anything that seems remotely sexual, so I dunno if she actually wants me. I think there were two times where someone implied that I thought she was cute or I wanted to fuck her, she didn't outright say "haha oh anon you're just a brother", she just said "but im not his type! :[" in a joking manner. She also said to her friend when she was piss drunk "i could fuck anyone at this point", then her eyes were pointed at me for a couple of seconds.

The other night, we got really drunk, I went back to her place (can't fuck since she lives with her parents) and called an uber. We were talking, eventually got on the topic of how we were supposed to meet someone, got to how we met through a friend and she told me "i like you (i assumed this was just as a friend), you're so fun. We're practically the same person"

I am still questioning if she is into me. I have said a couple of times before that she wasn't my type. Is she just considering me a comfortable friend?
>>
>>28453023
Oh also, when I initially asked her to go get food I said "lets just go as friends".
I really fucking wanted to go to a certain restaurant and she's a foodie.
>>
>>28452885
While you're together, you should make a point of being a little "physical." Don't be ridiculous with it since she's not your girlfriend, but be very casual. Touch her shoulder as you're pointing something out to her, that sorta stuff. If you have a moment toward the end of your date where you're alone and/or there's a lull in conversation, you should try to kiss her. Not like shoving your tongue down her throat, but land a good one on her lips. If she doesn't want it, she'll back away and you'll know to cut your losses going forward. You'll have a decent idea about whether you should even bother trying. If you haven't been making any good conversation with her, she's not laughing at your jokes, it's been uncomfortable, etc, you'll know not try. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt.
>>
>I will not see her after finals

Then how the fuck are you going to get her to say yes, you're barely close
>>
>>28453023
>>28453076
So if I understand correctly, you actually aren't interested in her? It seems like she is into you, but kind of similar to the male version of an orbiter, she isn't immediately willing to accept the signals. She will eventually though, if she hasn't already.
>>
>>28453136
Well, I'm kind of interested, though only at a friends with benefits level.
She has said she wants a casual relationship, nothing serious. I have told her the same.

>>28453103
I-I don't know anon this is why I want help.
>>
>>28453218
Well, I'm confused. If you both have expressed that you want the same thing, what's the fucking problem?
>>
>>28453351
I just don't know if she's attracted to me or not, that's really it. I'm too scared to make a move since I do like hanging out with her, don't want to ruin it and make things awkward if she actually isn't into me.
Can't imagine someone being attracted to me desu
>>
>>28453351
Oh also I meant that as our general relationship goals, not what we want with each other.
>>
>>28453407
the night time you go to a bar ask her if she finds you atractive
>>
>>28453531
I-is there a safe way of doing that.
>>
>>28449459
>I WILL NOT SEE HER AFTER FINALS

Like ever? Or until next semester?

Because if you're never going to see her again there's little point in asking her out. Unless you're Chad you're not getting into her pants right before she leaves.
>>
>>28453660
>>28453103
Oops, I meant she isn't taking the same classes as I'm taking next semester, then she's transferring to a nearby Uni.
>>
>>28453683
>I really like you and want to be with you more.
>Don't go to that college, stay with me.

If she likes you in return then that will be enough. It's not complicated. There's no "trick" to it. Be attractive and desirable. That's it.

Or you could also go to her Uni.

Probably best to let this one get away and wait for a more convenient fish. There's plenty of them, and you're still young. Wait until you're 23, before you start planning on making life-changing decisions on the basis of relationships. School is more important than that right now, I hate to say it.
>>
>>28453543
"Do you think I'm cute"

Don't say "am I attractive" or anything it comes off as too stern(?)

I've talked to girls at parties by exchanging a couple of sentences and then complimenting them and ask what they feel about me

>blah blah blah
>"I love your x your extra cute in it"
>oh thanks blah blah
>"do you think I'm cute"

I've gotten yes, no, bashful head turns
Just be yourself anon
>>
>>28453873
The uni is only 10 mins away from our current college actually.
>>
>>28449459
Trippadvice on youtube
>>
Also instead of saying "grab food" say "lets grab food." Makes you sound like a confident go-getter, not saying lets makes you sound like a beta cuck (redundant, I know).

Remember, use the word "lets." Don't "ask" her out, say "lets."
>>
>>28454122
Also on dates or when meeting a girl, find a way to ask "how did it make you feel?" It draws out emotion and it hints that you like her without coming on too strong.
>>
I need some help. There's this girl who has told me repeatedly that she likes me, she calls me sweet and cute, but should I ask her out. I really like her but I'm worried that if I ask her she'll just reject me and stop talking with me. I feel like she might just be acting nice, but it's so vague I can't even tell. Any advice??
>>
>>28453907
this would only work if you are a ten
>>
>>28454251

I'm an extremely girly asian guy, far from a 10 senpai
>>
>>28454247
when she says she likes you (girls rarely do this) say in a friendly but serious way "I like you too" but don't be all emotional.

Text her saying "lets get coffee"
>>
>>28454278
it's okay though since both of you will be drunk anyway
>>
>>28454278
the odds are stacked against you. Don't ogle women because they expect you too so you have to set yourself a part from all the other betas who look at what they will never get. You have to be alittle outwardly pious to get a girl in your case, it is your destiny. Also don't wear geeky anime or star wars shirts or whatever, dress semi-formal. Wear nice black shoes with non-white dress socks, you can get good clothes for heavily discounted prices at Ross but I don't know if they have Ross where you are. And pray to Hashem, atleast with your mind. Very important.
>>
>>28454325
Stop trying to sabotage the poor gook, Reddit.

BTW what breed of gook are you?
>>
>>28454377
OP here, Filipino
>>
>>28449459
did you ever have a conversation with her besides banal shit like "hi," "how are you," "did you do the homework" etc?

if not, then the answer is simple: don't bother asking her out, because she won't say yes.

why do robots think they can just ask out women they've never talked to before?
>>
File: corean.jpg (60 KB, 564x539) Image search: [Google]
corean.jpg
60 KB, 564x539
>>28454377

corean, tru gook
>>
>>28454526
I've only ever really had conversations about school with her.
>>
>>28454622
Is that you
Can I suck on your qt cock
I want to watch you squirm and moan
>>
>>28455332

I'm like the only feminine guy I know exclusively attracted to girls sorry m8
>>
>>28450208
>text her "grab food?"
please dont ever do this
>>
>>28449459
don't. you'll end up more alone and ridiculed than you were before. You're better off not knowing
>>
>>28455366
what about dickgirls
im a girly azn boy gone tranny
>>
>>28455444
I think that attitude is what landed me being a KV at 22,
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.