[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /r9k/, you're my only hope!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: qw3jYZj.jpg (305 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
qw3jYZj.jpg
305 KB, 541x960
I'm an autistic obese neckbeard who is afraid to lose weight. Why? Because I can't deal with any kind of attention from strangers, not even eye contact, especially if it comes from a smiling female. My anxiety levels jump through the roof and I just wanna hide somewhere. At this weight (123 kg with 177 cm height) it doesn't really happen, but I used to be ~20kg lighter and it made my life more miserable than it is now. I'm also forced to live and commute in a huge, densely populated city. I want the best of two worlds: lose 40 kg but remain invisible to the opposite sex. Don't recommend therapy because a therapist made sure I can never trust them ever again. Wat do? (Pic unrelated.)
>>
File: q.jpg (82 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
82 KB, 960x540
this is one of the most inane threads I have ever seen

like what the fuck are you EVEN talking about
>>
>>28449458
KYS Faggot

Originaloni
>>
>>28449458
EAT RIGHT and EXERCISE. How you go about this is up to you.

You can hide and somehow get food whilst doing hiit on a bike or conquer ur fears and do the jogging meme once you can walk for 20 minutes without your knees exploding.

What I suspect is ur obese and the magic obesity switch has disabled your satiety response so ur gonna be hungry for the rest of your life wow.

Good luck you'll need it.

>select all images with bikes
A sign desu.
>>
what
you wanna stay low and somehow believes becoming a landwhale won't draw attention?
>>
>>28449596
it's not about losing weight, it's about staying invisible. I know I can lose weight, I've done so in the past, but the sudden attention made me escape right back into landwhaledom.
>>
>>28449645
not in the smiling / saying hi / flirting etc. way, no. I don't want that crap, I want to be ignored.
>>
>>28449677
> I want to be ignored.
I mean IRL, not on here. consider this a bump
>>
>>28449458
relax bro, every man is invisible to women except CHAD and it is very unlikely that you are Chad
>>
>>28449983
sadly not true :(
>>
Have a resting beta face and beta posture, speak little and sound soft and feminine when you do, and girls will avoid you more than you could ever have dreamed of.
>>
>>28449677
well people tend to notice and keep looking fatsos everywhere
so if you want to be ignored you should lose some weight
>>
>>28450033
will try, but I don't know how to do that... (I'm autistic)

>>28450147
you misunderstand. I'm almost completely ignored now, and I wasn't when I wasn't as fat.
>>
>>28450212
>I wasn't when I wasn't as fat
I'm guessing you were also much younger though. Once you're 20+ people will ignore unless you're already they're friend, are ridiculously attractive, funny, charismatic, have status or money, etc.
>>
>>28449458
Go to a different therapist.
>>
>>28450389
that was 3 years ago, I'm 26 now... so, any practical tips?

>>28450412
I'd rather kill all therapists before trusting even one of them... that's how I feel about them
>>
nice blog desu faggot
>>
Anxiety sucks man, I know the feel.
What works best for me is when I'm busy with something in my head. For example when I go home from work when I was wagecucking I felt less anxiety when doing groceries.
>>
>>28450859
but what if someone starts to talk to you? don't you get near panic attack?
>>
>>28450920
Does not happen that much, also when it does and you sperg a little it's actually no problem. My point being that it all stems from thinking to much about it.
>>
>>28449654
Girls aren't going to throw themselves at if you lose a few pounds senpai.
>>
I know how you feel op. I lost over 100 pound in two year, then i gain it all back. Not on purpose though.
During my small time as a skinny, I walked with a group would were not loser for the first time.
A GIRL invited to go talk with her, but i freak out and told her i had to take the bus.

The weirdest encounter was women walk up and congratulate me on my weight loss.
I have never talk or seen this woman before, but she just starting walk with me. it scared me bro.
I try to lose the weight, however i also want to stay invisible like you do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.