[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get drunk with cute stacy slut >starts opening up to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 570x487
>get drunk with cute stacy slut
>starts opening up to me
>starts crying
>doesn't talk to me the next day
>doesn't respond to my texts

Don't really care but that was kind of weird, is this normal?
>>
File: lets-make-a-deal-doors.jpg (27 KB, 475x296) Image search: [Google]
lets-make-a-deal-doors.jpg
27 KB, 475x296
>WHAT IF I TOLD YOU
>THAT THE ANSWER WAS BEHIND ONE OF THESE DOORS
Which door does the correct answer remain?
[1] [2]
>>
>>28449017

>get drunk

repent
>>
>not posting her deepest insecurities

Shit thread m8
>>
>>28449176
She started crying when she started talking about being used to getting used all the time
>>
Yes it's normal she's probably embarrassed or wants u to chase after her
>>
She's embarrassed and probably also having regrets about opening up to some beta she's not even interested in. You can try again to talk her up in some time but I doubt she responds. In some weeks you'll probably see her posting pictures of her and some Chad on facebook.
>>
>>28449017
Just emotionaltampon things <3
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.