[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online dating is shit for robots, but it's also kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1453887262884.jpg (206 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1453887262884.jpg
206 KB, 1280x848
Online dating is shit for robots, but it's also kind of shit for good looking guys too.

Girls automatically think you're a loser for being there in the first place

If you're tall it impresses in real life, online bitches either don't believe you or lack the imagination

Delusional expectations, 5s think they're 8s, in real life they probably only think they're 6s.

And any kind of "game" is basically nullified through text, body language and all these other things are nonexistent.

So really it all just comes down to having a photogenic face, and even then she thinks you're a loser for being on a dating site.
>>
good looking robots though
>>
>>28449007
>>28449007
ugly men are fucked in any situation
>>
>>28449007
>and even then she thinks you're a loser for being on a dating site.

But what does that make her?
>>
the "people think hot guys who online date are losers" is just as true as the "hot nerdy guys are losers" meme. women don't care as long as they have a chad to show off and fuck.
>>
>>28449007
Yeah but Tinder is different because it's thought of as more casual and hence doesn't have the same stigma associated with it.
>>
>>28449086
Women can't be losers, at least that's what society tells her all her life.
>>
>>28449007
>mfw my gf has 2000+ matches on Tinder in a month
>mfw guys occasionally find her on fb and message her, asking her for a date
>mfw she shows them to me and we laugh about it together
Feels fucking great
>>
>>28449153
You know she's fucking the top tier Chads right?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.