[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That Chad you want to hate but he's such a bro Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>That Chad you want to hate but he's such a bro
Have you ever met anyone with an extremely easy life that you want to hate but can't because they're comfortable lifestyle has lead them to have a nice personality. Pic related is a very good example.
>>
>>28448956
I used to be that 'chad', but my mother left my father.

Now I live in a shared house and now strugglem ith politics and other shit as a /pol/ack, pretty tough going from Lucifer to Satan.

>tfw girls used to giddy when I mentioned me getting in the shower
>>
File: Team Tony.jpg (58 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
Team Tony.jpg
58 KB, 800x518
>not siding with Team Tony

Shit taste desu
>>
>captain america
>not siding with government like a good boy
>tony stark
>not being rebellious as fucking always

plot is shit
>>
>>28449573
did you miss the character development that both of them went through in the past like ten movies or some shit

tony stark feels guilty about all his inventions going wrong and hurting civilians

cap feels betrayed by his government knowing it's got hydra agents all throughout it
>>
>>28449646
This and most of Cap has been "Ideals of the Founders" over "The Current Agenda". His patriotism is about supporting liberty before supporting America.
>>
My housemate is a TurboChad - literally all he cares about is lifting, rugby and partying. He fucks a different hottie every week or so. By default I should hate him, but he is awesome. We can talk about anything....politics, technology, history, dreams and ambitions, movies....whatever.
He is loyal and trustworthy. He is the only friend I have ever had and he is the best friend anyone could hope to have.
>>
I live in this 4 story apartment complex in the shit end of brooklyn. To the left of me is a couple that never stops screaming at each other, to the right is a typical chad, therefore instant hate. In front, however, is another chad, this particular chad is always hosting sports parties and other normie shit. More hate from me.
Next to sportchad is a married chad with an 8/10 wife. Both of them are chill as fuck and stop by about twice a week. Heres why. both marriedchad and 8/10 are huge on pathfinder.
Marriedchad is therefore bro, because pathfinder is the shit.
>>
>>28449136
>quip manlet
>slut
>mary sue
>robo nigger
>we wuz kangz
>>
I had a chad friend, very attractive, model tier, got girls easy, charismatic, funny, everyone liked him. He took me under his wing for a while in high school. He was a genuinely good dude and used to be fat when he was younger. I never became cool though so I fit in with him less and less. Then he moved away.
>>
>>28449573
stark feels guilty for creating ultron and cap is defending is pal bucky dumbshit nigger
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.