[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cousin's birthday >don't wanna go because I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 578x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 578x585
>cousin's birthday
>don't wanna go because I know she doesn't like me
>mom says I should anyway
>she drives me there
>I walk into their house
>cousin sees me and gets visibly angry
>yells at her mom
>"WHY DID YOU INVITE ANON HERE? I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE HIM, HE'S A FUCKING PERVERT"
>"honey, please! He can hear you"
>just awkwardly make my way to the bathroom
>sit next to bathtub and start crying
Happy birthday, Jenna
>>
>>28448948
rough ride man
>>
we all know this didn't happen. you need a excuse to force this shitty meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 640x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 640x178
>>28449034
Fuck you man, my Toby album is already decent size, if I wanted to spread it I'd be posting one of each in every thread.
>>
>>28448948
Women don't want to confront their problems, they just yell and ridicule and shut you out, sorry op. What did you do anyways? Was it a one time thing that she hates you forever for some reason? Is she like those people on TV? Overly dramatic and such?
>>
>>28448948
how old were you and her? Cause old or young it sounds like shes got some mental problems.
>>
>>28449422
I'm now 20, she's 16.
>>28449405
I'll tell you guys the truth, when I was about 12, I put my hands in her ass.
I don't even remember what I was doing, I think I said it was karate or something, idk. Anyway, after that her dad rarely brought her over and I think he might have sprinkled some bullshit into the story to make me seem more revolting.
>>
>>28449503
That sucks op if that is real. Honestly, do you think she's talked false rape before? Maybe even vilified her exes to look like a better person? She sounds like the person would would do that. If you can, confront her, embarrass her in front of the family, expose her, let her BURN for her sins against you
>>
>>28449503
> I put my hands in her ass.

Like, literally fisted her? Jesus dude, no wonder she is still mad at you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.