[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be dat boi ohhh shit waddup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1462560260745.gif (83 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
1462560260745.gif
83 KB, 312x390
>be me
>be dat boi
ohhh shit waddup
>>
haha where is the reblog button XD
>>
>>28448888
What a fucking waste of dubs-quads. You dumb fucking nigger go back to your normie pages and leedit
>>
>>28449119
this desu famoroni
>>
>>28449119
>>28449171
he be hated
he be rolling down the street
>>
>>28448888
They force memes and then think they're on our level. It upsets me
>>
File: 4.jpg (25 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
25 KB, 479x317
>>28448888
>leddit tier "le dank memes xD"
Oh, look! Baby's first shitpost!
>>
>>28448888

oh shit that get
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x448
>>28448888
I genuinely don't get this meme.
Like with Pepe and Wojak, you get that it's supposed to be sad, with memecat you get that it's supposed to be smug, with succ you get that it's supposed to be funny, and with long Boi you get that it's supposed to be ironic, but what's the deal with this?
You can't even say funny because I don't see how this can be humor, there's no punchline, it just points out that Dat Boi is there and then uses nigger speak to say hi
>>
>>28449435
Its a reddit meme. On reddit a meme is something you post at every available opportunity even when it doesn't really fit.

Its not like pepe or wojak who became popular through reaction images
>>
why does none of these triggered triggercucks get that dat boi threads in r9k are 99% b8ing?
>>
>>28449600
>>28449435
The longer I look at this the more questions I get, and then I notice his face. His empty, expressionless face. He just pedals, but there's no joy in it, he does it like he has to. I don't even know where he's going. Maybe he doesn't either. He just pedaIs and pedals and pedals with the same face, devoid of all emotion or expression. I almost feel like the frog is psychotic, or like he has lost all feeling inside and is riding off into the distance until he's too tired so he can drop down and die of exhaustion. There's a lot of horribIe emptiness inside this frog and it gives me bad vibes. If anything, this frog is the embodiment of /r9k/
>>
>>28449741
So beautiful, so gracile, but where does he pedal to? When does it end?
Truly a meme to behoId.
Truly a meme to ponder.
Dat boi, his spectacular proportions and his bike riding prowess leave all who have the pleasure of witnessing him In awe.
Wherever this meme shall go, wherever he shall travel, all shall be smitten by his beauty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.