[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any NEETs here leave neetdom and get a job? How did it work out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: SumsItUp.jpg (36 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
SumsItUp.jpg
36 KB, 350x464
Any NEETs here leave neetdom and get a job? How did it work out for you? Here is my experience so far :

I was a NEET since I finished school, and it definitely was a relaxing time of my life. I watched lots of anime, played lots of vidya and even learned a musical instrument. Sure, I was a depressed deep down, but I had a fun time.

At the beginning of this year I finally got a job. It's a pretty high paying job considering I have no degree(just over double what minimum wage is in my country), and I have to work 12 hour shifts 3 days a week.

While it sounds pretty good, I actually hate it with a passion. I honestly feel worse now than I did in high school, and that's really bad considering I hated high school with a passion.

My female managers are always picking on me or shouting at me, clients on the phone are always screaming at me, and it's a nightmare working with the other people in the office.

I legitimately want to kill myself whenever I'm there, so I want to quit, but at the same time it seems stupid throwing away such a high paying job for a degree less former NEET such as myself.
>>
3 12 hour days souns like shit. Wouldn't you prefer 4 9 hour days?
>>
>>28448801
whats your job anon?

how do they pick on you
>>
>>28448801
Fuck you anon I'm in school and work 4 12 hour days a week some times monday too if we didnt meet quota. Fuck amazon zappos what ever you want to call it
>>
File: pepe train.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
pepe train.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>>28448902
I don't want to say too much about my job in case someone from work is reading this.

But they are always screaming at me, and whenever I make a mistake, they go out of their way to make me feel bad about it. Sometimes they even accuse me of things I don't even do wrong, like the other day I did something 100% eight but they still screamed at me, and when they realised they were wrong, they didn't even apologise.

It causes me such anxiety, like I'm just going to be screamed at no matter what I do.
>>
Fuck you. I'm a neet that wants extra money on the side. All the places I look at only hire in people at less than $8 an hour. And you just jumped into double minimum wage? Just fuck you
>>
I'm 20 almost 21 and never had a real job, there's no way I'm even getting a minimum wage job
>>
>>28449029
sounds like you should leave, or you should report them to HR. They are affecting your work

What country do you live in
>>
>>28448801
Pepe's mom is really pretty.
>>
>>28448801
technically I have a job through textbroker. I'm trying to get an online tutoring job
>>
Just laid comfterbly in my bed, with 4 pillows and 8 covers, watching the last episode of rome.

Only way I could feel better would be with wine and an ancient opium-pipe with opium and weed.

Anyway, god life is amazing i feel so comfy and relaxed, will sleep for 10-12 hours tonight then go hiking tomorrow, good night wagies.
>>
Get screamed at by co-workers and customers or get screamed at to get a job by parents and relatives?
Tough decisions.
>>
>>28448801
>and I have to work 12 hour shifts 3 days a week.
Great deal.

>My female managers are always picking on me or shouting at me, clients on the phone are always screaming at me, and it's a nightmare working with the other people in the office.
Let hatred consume you and become an angry individual yourself. It just takes a lot of getting used to. Don't become a normie, but let the hate flow through you till you feel like you're doing just fine. The first phases of everything in life are the worst.
>>
>>28448977
And im kot even in an office. Im on the flood with hundreds of sweaty old peopel and one or two peopel my age who are cucks only working because mommy told them they wouldnt support there alcoholism over the summer
>>
>>28449249
>4 pillows
Good deal.

>8 covers
Jesus, is it winter where you're at?
>>
>>28449451
I build like a leaning bridge, wedge and use 2 covers as extra wrappable pillows, then one cover between my legs, and then one foot to knee cover, and then double or triple full cover because i sleep with my window open.

Feels like im flying or something when sleeping with the nice cold breeze.
>>
>>28448801
Me
Got a job as a fucking barista, manager is terrible, won't hire extra staff so we're always understaffed. But there is a hot spanish chick who works there so I get to ogle her butt all day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.