[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do ugly people with good-looking girlfriends exist? I almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: male_model.jpg (49 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
male_model.jpg
49 KB, 600x488
Why do ugly people with good-looking girlfriends exist?
I almost completely agree on a lot of things that are being said on here, it's all logical and makes sense, but I can't wrap my mind around this fact. There has to some kind of explanation. It always annoys me when in a discussion with people about this topic, they always, ALWAYS pull the "ugly males have hot girlfriends" card, and I never know how to respond.
>>
>>28448621
Money.
Fucking original commento famalam
>>
>>28448653
It can't be that simple, right?
>>
>>28448708
Wrong, most people will do anything for the right amount of money. Just look at prostitutes, if you don't call a girl that, but imply it, and have enough money, it works the same way.
>>
Because 4chan isn't right about men and women. You really shouldn't believe everything you read here it's more complicated than what some basement dwellers have decided the "red pill" on women is...
>>
>>28448784
There have to be some other reasons too, right? You are right for a part of the cases, but it's hard for me to see it as being the answer for 100% of the cases.
>>
>>28448621
Roastie hits the wall
Roastie be desperate for beta provider
100 mediocre looking beta providers line up for post wall roastie
Roastie now has "mediocre boyfriend", cheats with any Chad she is still able to get
>>
File: One.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
One.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
Women aren't nearly as focused on their partner's appearance as men are.

If he's ugly but he's rich, successful, high-status, interesting, funny, or something like that, she'll still go for it.

That's also why there are many decent-looking men who are still virgins and get no female attention. Looking good gets you some points, but things like money, status, and social skills matter way more to women.
>>
>>28448621
Personality, money, looks.

You only need one.

Personality is best for long-term Happiness/marriage
>>
>>28448885
I have a Personality and Money, still tfw no gf.
>>
well theyre probably higher up on the social ladder than most men
>>
>>28448621
Because female attraction is only 50% looks
>>
>It always annoys me when in a discussion with people about this topic, they always, ALWAYS pull the "ugly males have hot girlfriends" card, and I never know how to respond.

So, it annoys you when someone makes a valid argument and you can't refute it?

Maybe the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you fucked up, and not because "muh genetiks".
>>
>>28448621

Silly OP, men and women aren't attracted to the same things.

Ever seen one of those older or ugly women confused about why her Master's degree and $100,000 salary isn't impressive to men? Same thing.

Women might like physical appearance, but for most of them it's not one of the main things they're attracted to.
>>
>>28448831
I work at a high class restaurant, wealthy middle aged white dudes come in with attractive girls attached to their hips all the time. Money man. Women WILL find a way to get what they want, financially and sexually, even if it means cucking or taking it from some wrinkly old fuck for free amenities
>>
>>28449203
>Ever seen one of those older or ugly women confused about why her Master's degree and $100,000 salary isn't impressive to men?

But just like ugly old rich men, she'll just get a gold digging spouse
>>
>>28449203
That's a bit simplistic. Money attracts women, but only because of the utility involved. It's better for raising children, which is their endgame, not because they enjoy sex better if the guy is rich
>>
File: 1448897170480.jpg (134 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448897170480.jpg
134 KB, 720x480
Where are people seeing these ugly or average guys with hot gfs? I live in miami florida, I work at a major resort on the beach, I also go to school here. I am always out and always observing people. I can count on one hand the amount of average guys I see with smoking hot gfs. I see "chad" tier guys dating a lot of 6s and 7s, even lower. I've noticed women always date up, men date slightly down or straight across. Money is only a game changer if you're a millionaire. The vast majority of couples are looks matched, end of discussion.
>>
File: 1462569868520.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1462569868520.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>28448621
I'm tall and fit and make 60K a year after taxes. More if I work overtime.
Also an emotionally abusive psychopath
>>
>>28448621
Confidence, humour, happiness, approval by other females.
>>
>>28449361

>Confidence, humour, happiness, approval by other females.

Yeah, literally none of that works unless you're good looking. Have an ugly guy tell a joke to a girl and she won't crack a smile, have a good looking guy say the same joke and she'll start laughing, blush and flutter her eyes. I've seen it 1000 times myself.
>>
>>28448621
Robots' minds are warped from the vidya and shitposting lifestyle. The reality is that looks do matter, a lot, but things like having similar opinions, values, sense of humor, etc. usually matter more.

There are obviously a lot of girls who just want to have sex with attractive guys, the same way there are guys who only want attractive girls. But again, there are all kinds of people. Of course if you're the type of guy who only wants a 10/10 Stacy and disregards all other females, you're fucked. Maybe try going after someone who you identify with on a personal level, I swear most robots are far more superficial and degenerate when it comes to looks than the vast majority of normies.
>>
>>28448862
/thread

women value many things much more than appearance. my friend is a fat balding ugly pig but he has Chad confidence and hes extremely funny, women absolutely love him. if you're entertaining, popular, rich, etc it completely makes up for physical ugliness in the eyes of most women
>>
>>28449463
>>28449444

so do you guys not like interact with 16-25 year old girls at all or what? Because you can't be farther off from the truth. Go out to a higher end bar, go to the beach, go to a nice restaurant. Look at the type of guys that are dating the hotties. Every single one of them is tall, good looking, white, chad.
>>
>>28448837
pretty much this.

so disgusting there's hardly any other choice than MGTOW
>>
>>28448621
Women are turned on by the weirdest things, but usually status is involved.
My Stacy coworker (embodies almost every stereotype about Stacies on this board) had a skelly bf with a really ugly face, which she even said. But he was the best skateboarder among his group of friends or some shit so he had status.
Now she's a coalburner who's working her way through various Tyrones
>>
>>28449296
complete opposite here. i'll see plenty of average men with average women, since thats normal. i also see a low of ugly or average men with hot women, but i never see average or ugly women with hot men.
>>
>>28448621
Because women are narcisstic and they want all the attention in the relatenship by dating less attractive guys.
>>
File: 1452829438490.jpg (83 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
1452829438490.jpg
83 KB, 499x750
>>28449515

uh any girl that dates skateboarders or niggers is automatically a sub 6/10. Not even close to a stacy.
>>
>>28449550
She's rich, attractive, and white so yes she is a Stacy.
They're all degenerate whores anyway, who they fuck doesn't change a thing.
>>
File: 1449716185712.jpg (96 KB, 703x1040) Image search: [Google]
1449716185712.jpg
96 KB, 703x1040
>>28449584

Maybe to you. I grew up on the beach in Miami florida, I grew up with models, sons of millionaires from all over south america and the us, rich new yorkers, sons and daughters of senators/scientists/doctors the highest you can go in this world. Our circles are different. The hottest girl you've ever seen in your life would look like a burn victim next to these girls.
>>
>>28449506
im just saying from my experience. im probably the most attractive guy in my friend group and im like a 5/10, but my 4/10 charismatic friends all have 8/10 qt gfs. these guys dont have any money either, their gfs just genuinely like them. if you have a Chad personality women will be attracted to you regardless of how you look, at least thats the knowledge ive gained from seeing my friends with their gfs
>>
>>28449506
Like I said, if what you want is to be a pussy magnet and have sex with different attractive girls every night, it mostly likely won't happen if you aren't Chad. But you don't have to be Chad to have an amazing relationship with someone you love.
>>
>>28449637
Well I don't live in Miami, apparently the women there are on a different level.
Plus the women I work with are the only women I talk to that I'm not related to.
>Our circles are different.
So you run with this crowd then?
>>
File: a7IzmrC.jpg (255 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
a7IzmrC.jpg
255 KB, 2592x1944
>>28448621
It's because there is no order to the universe. Humans are not even bound by instict as much as we think. The choices we make are random shots in the dark.
>>
>>28449703
>So you run with this crowd then?

I try to, but I can't hang. It ruined me for life growing up with these types. I'm not "elite" enough". I wish I was raised in a small town in the midwest or something I'd probably have less mental problems.
>>
File: 1458968089026.png (59 KB, 525x488) Image search: [Google]
1458968089026.png
59 KB, 525x488
>>28449296
THEY ALL LOOK THE FUCKING SAME

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS WHO
>>
>>28449637
you sound like a colossal faggot
>>
>>28449637
I grew up in L.A. faggot ya'll ain't shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.