[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something really unusual happened to me today. >shopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160509_152418.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_152418.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Something really unusual happened to me today.

>shopping at Home Depot hoping to find cacti
>checking out and one of the cashiers has a MASSIVE stack of horror DVDs
>he asks me if I like horror movies
>say yes against my better judgement (I watch horror movies at least twice a week)
>he gives me four DVDs from the stack, his coworkers laugh, they all seem to be in on it
>get home and find I was given pic related

The DVDs themselves all appear to be in near-mint condition, despite the boxes being worn out. Should I risk checking them out and potentially discovering CP, snuff, viruses or God knows what else?
>>
Why would they laugh?

Did he give these to u free?
>>
>>28448247
It was kind of like a nervous laugh, like they were embarrassed by the situation and were laughing it off or something. The DVDs were completely free.
>>
>buy an old dvd player off ebay

problem solved, if you're scared about popping them in your PC.
>>
>>28448274
That's a brilliant idea. Better yet, I'll get one at a local pawn shop.
>>
>>28448192
>>28448247
Fucking autismos

They were laughing because they probably were giving him shit about having so many horror DVDs at work and now he's giving them out. It has nothing to do with OP or CP. It's funny that he has all those DVDs on him to begin with. Christ
>>
>go back mad as hell, ask to see a manager, tell him his chad cashier and his fuckwad normie friends gave me a DVD with a virus on it and demand he be fired and you be compensated with a new computer or you're suing and going to the local news
>>
>>28448325
I have an extremely bad memory and didn't catch any of their names, I just remember that it was several short, fat white women and a tall and skinny black guy. They'd probably call me a racist and kick me out if I gave a description.
>>
File: 1407810628897.png (457 KB, 509x576) Image search: [Google]
1407810628897.png
457 KB, 509x576
Why the fuck would an identifiable cashier at a huge department store be handing out DVDs full of things that would get him arrested and prosecuted by the FBI, you fucking retard?

How do you not have a fucking DVD player outside of your computer? Are you fifteen years old or something?
>>
Just fucking do it you cunt. What's the worst that can happen? Implying that fucking normies would know how to 'virus' a DVD
>>
>>28448305
Do it NOW faggot
>>
>>28448468
>needing a dvd player
>buying films
top kek
>>
Poor Morgan ;_;
>>
>>28448192
>Should I risk checking them out and potentially discovering CP, snuff, viruses or God knows what else?
Do you really think a bunch of home depot employees have the knowledge to do anything like this?
>>
Its cause theyre shit films
>>
>>28451399
I've seen all those movies and the only shit in that stack is final destination. Never did like those movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.