[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom let a homeless guy stay in our house >Tell her she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1431610961022.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1431610961022.gif
939 KB, 255x164
>Mom let a homeless guy stay in our house
>Tell her she shouldn't let him stay
>She yells and cusses at me, tells me it isn't my house and I should go live with my dad if I don't agree with her
>A few days go by
>She says he tried to rape her

So are all women this dumb or is it just my mom?
>>
rape the homeless guy for payback
>>
Sounds exactly like the "refugee" invasion
>>
Y'know, sometimes I say to myself that women ARE pretty stupid, but then I remember that a lot of men are pretty stupid as well, so that brings me to the conclusion that people in general are pretty fucking stupid.

Oh yeah, and your mom's an idiot. (In this situation. I don't know your mom)
>>
>>28447828
>>28447828
>Sounds exactly like the "refugee" invasion
Why can't /pol/ stay in /pol/?
>>
>>28447902
Because /pol/ is always right, nigger
>>
>>28447902
Why can't you stop being butthurt about current events?
>>
>>28447733
Please, your mom wanted the BHC.

Also checked, nice triple double
>>
>>28447902

liberalcuck detected

Don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
>>28447929
>always right
this is what robots actually believe
>>
>>28447733

She knew the risks, and if she didn't then trust in Darwin.

Next time, hold her down for the hobo.
>>
>>28447929
looks like op's mom found the thread
>>
>>28448758
>he thinks /pol/ is always wrong

WEW LAD, time to fuck off back to your tumblr
>>
>>28447902

/pol/ and /r9k/ have always been allies

if you have a problem with that then fuck off to /r/ForeverAlone
>>
>>28447902
>Women invite strange grown men into your homes
>Say anyone who doesnt agree is a racist and needs to leave
>They try to rape your daughters
Same shit
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 356x1768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 356x1768
Thank god most of this board hates /pol/ and actually fight against racism. Like cmon guys it's 2016
>>
>>28447733
majority of women are retarded yes.
>>
>>28447733
Welcome to the land of the left and virtue signalling. Not sure why your mom is so stupid, then again the same women in power in Germany are doing the same thing so maybe women are stupid. They are pretty biological desu
>>
File: 252057.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
252057.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
>>28447733
was she attracted to him?
>>
>>28447902
/pol/ thinks they own all of 4chan
>>
>>28449163
Women know exactly what they're doing. Women want to be raped.
>>
>mom lets nigger co-worker into our house
>lavish the nigger with tons of sandwiches and stuff I dont get
>nigger tries to act like jolly african hoohoo "u liek football :DD" (dumb whitey i always fool them with this act)
>when mom makes tea for him, I sneak up behind him and say "Your kind is not welcome here, don't you ever come back here again"
>mom later tells me he was litterly chimping out in the car scream going back and forth with his head and she asked me what i told him

Nigger tried calling my mom 3-5 atleast times every week, he would call 2 signals then hang up so he saved money when she call him. Then he also begged her for 100 dollars with sobstory about his family.

I constantly berated her and manipulated her, because she even drove over to him when he called then drove home after he begged for money again and she dropped all contact. Now she is extremely lonely and miserable.

Women are dumb as fuck and my mom is ugly as shit she looks like that witch on game of thrones in the mirror, dont worry guys I used to beat my mom because she is so fucking stupid but now she is in the habit to threaten with police, i will probably push her of the balcony or something, kick her down the stairs so she can finally die.
>>
>>28449038
>Thank god most of this board hates /pol/ and actually fight against racism.
Most of this board are utter fucking failures so i would expect them to accept the status quo.
>>
>>28449519
You're at least as bad as that nigger, likely worse.
>>
>>28449163
I hope I dont get drafted to fight off the people the women let in and are suprised when a different culture treats them like shit.

I might move away
>>
>>28449572
Why?

>Nigger tries to sponge of lonely old lady
>Gets told off

>Old lady beat all children when young, and was a monster, now that she is weak and i'm strong I repay the favor
>>
>>28447733
Of course all women are that stupid. The reason that society only works when women are controlled is because women are children who live in fantasies. When women get to make decisions, bad things happen.
>>
>>28449590
Is nowhere in Germany safe? Is there anywhere safe in the EU? I know you could try and move to some small islands held by the empire nations (France, Spain, UK)
>>
>>28447733
green text with details please, I can already feel my dick swelling
>>
My fiancee is always talking to the homeless and buying them things. Last night we were eating pizza at a park and three drunk niggers noticed us and stopped behind some trees. They started whispering and pointing at us. I told her we were leaving and she was acting clueless why. As we were getting up they started walking towards us really fast asking us to give them a cigarette.

She is going to be mugged or raped one day.
>>
>>28449735
Is she hot? Post pics.
>>
>>28449038
>2016
>still depending onn a corporeal body
You are clearly not ready to join the civilized world in eternal life
Come on it's the current year
>>
>>28449735
>She is going to be mugged or raped one day.
Better keep the camera at ready so you can fap to it afterwards.
>>
>>28449519
>dont worry guys I used to beat my mom because she is so fucking stupid but now she is in the habit to threaten with police, i will probably push her of the balcony or something, kick her down the stairs so she can finally die.

Where do you live? Europe?
>>
>>28447902
Why can't sandniggers stay in the Middle East?
>>
>>28447902
because we are sick of this stupid shit
>>
>>28449846
le ebin lechan meme CCXDD.
fucking kill yourself you challenged retard.
>>
>>28447902
Why do the mentally insane always lump people they disagree with as one group even though they claim discrimination is bad?
>>
>>28449861
Nigger and you are??
>>
>>28447902
dis tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1461964906924.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461964906924.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
Stopping by to make a statement
>>
>>28447793
rape your mom for payback*
>>
File: alt right knight.png (69 KB, 1059x589) Image search: [Google]
alt right knight.png
69 KB, 1059x589
>>28448795
>pic related is you

oregenami
>>
>>28448758
>He's a collectivist that believes that everyone on /r9k/ has the same opinion
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.