[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hated how I was so I changed myself. I got fit, I started talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I hated how I was so I changed myself. I got fit, I started talking to people, I kissed girls, I got laid, I did better in classes

>now people fear me instead of ignoring me
>no girl gives me a second date
>only time having sex was terrible and she wouldn't look at me again
>nerds think I'm too normal and don't want to associate with me
>normals are disgusting animals I cant associate with

I'm healthier and better than I ever was but I'm still the one alone.
>>
>>28447703

>people fear me
>no girl gives me a second date
>nerds and normies hate you

Your life must've been fucking terrible before to consider than improvement. Have a good one robot.
>>
>>28447734
People used to make fun of me or ignore me, but I had some friends I could be myself with. Situations change and friends go away, but I needed to fix myself or not be at all.

I try not to think of things as an improvement or not, I did what I had to, and i feel entitled to happiness
>>
>>28447703
you're just used to people not giving a shit so you've never learned how to speak inanely. don't let anyone ever tell you that even after you became less shitty that it's because you're terrible at heart anon
>>
File: tumblr_ncxmpqlY2D1tfg29to1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncxmpqlY2D1tfg29to1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x501
Even /r9k/ won't have me
>>
>>28447995
Did someone do that to you?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.