[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
big sisters > little sisters agreed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: BuSVXBjCYAEL_FU[1].jpg (84 KB, 600x858) Image search: [Google]
BuSVXBjCYAEL_FU[1].jpg
84 KB, 600x858
big sisters > little sisters

agreed?
>>
Depends on their personality
>>
>>28447398
One won't send you to jail so yeah big sister Trumps little sister.
>>
tfw you will never have an older sister that has friends you drool over

tfw you will never have an older sister to give you life advice

tfw you're an only child and devoid of any feels besides the sads
>>
>>28447398
All the guys I knew with older sisters, especially hot ones, did really well with women.
Having a big sister who brings her girlfriends over from the time you're born has a monumental impact on your ability to connect with women. They're not seen as the "other" like they're seen on /r9k/ because you spend your most formative years of development socializing with and understanding them.
I had two older brothers and my neighborhood had few kids in it so I never really interacted with girls outside of school. And even then it was rare because me and my friends were more into videogames and I was a cynical fatass.
>>
With little sisters you can fuck their friends , with big sisters you can't since teenage girls rarely ever go out with guys younger than them while they basically always go out with guys the same age or older.
>>
File: 1462328346711.jpg (47 KB, 633x708) Image search: [Google]
1462328346711.jpg
47 KB, 633x708
>>28448359
I have an older sister, and we aren't even friends desu. she did have hot friends though, but she only teased me about them instead of trying to help me out.
>>
Wrong fucking wrong
Little sisters are cute and you can groom them to be the perfect wife
Big sisters are always stacy cunts
>>
>>28448715
This man is correct in every way.
t. Younger brother of Stacie cunt
>>
>>28448393

lol no, have older sister and im still a khv, im not chad so she doesnt bothers to help me, at least with little sisters your house is sometime full of qts
>>
>>28448715
Nah, you just had a shitty family. Good parents will raise older siblings to be protective of the younger ones. I beat the crap out of my little brother's bullies, played with his toys (and he played all my stupid girl games too), and even though he was a bit of an awkward sperglord as a teen who other guys picked on, he was comfortable with girls. Hell, he ended up marrying the girl across the street who was my BFF in elementary school. If your older sis is a Stacey, blame your folks for not instilling values or cultivating her nurturing side.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.