[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad lives entire life in a quiet english town with a wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: no.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>dad lives entire life in a quiet english town with a wife and daughter
>finds out his wife has been cheating on him when he's pushing 60
>discovers soon afterwords he has cancer
>divorces wife and joins a long distance dating service
>is matched up with my mom, a religious spinster from puerto rico who's living in florida and is a literal 40 year old virgin
>eventually get married after two years, the ceremony is weeks after my dad has had major surgery to remove a tumor
>born almost a year after the ceremony
>dad is only getting worse
>see him have a seizure while taking the garbage out one day
>eventually told he has a brain tumor, and it's inoperable
>dad passes away, two weeks after my 5th birthday and the day after father's day
>both side's of the family try to make me feel accepted, but never feel like i belong in either side of the family
>mom's side because i don't feel or look puertorican
>dad's side because i know that they're thinking in the back of their heads that if everything had worked out the way it was supposed to, i would have never existed
And that's why I have trouble meeting women. I don't want my kid to be in a similar situation as mine. I want my child to have a family, and a father, because there were a lot of time growing up where I would have liked to have had both.
>>
Is it too late for you to have an abortion?
>>
>>28447401
a little

fhdfhfd
>>
>mfw hearing cheerful old grandmas in the nursing home laughing about cucking their late husbands decades ago
>mfw no face
>>
>>28447381
well your half sister was fucked over too albeit not as much as you.
There is no point in having children anymore, let turbochad get half the female ppulation pregnant and the army on undead betas to finish his scraps
belive it or not the modern world is a good place for robots, not only everyone is miserable as opposite as just us but there is internet and technology to keep us ocupied
>>
>>28447507
Yeah, but I'm still jealous that she got a full childhood with our father. I have no resentment towards her, though.
>>
File: White Mage.jpg (51 KB, 784x1019) Image search: [Google]
White Mage.jpg
51 KB, 784x1019
>is matched up with my mom, a religious spinster from puerto rico who's living in florida and is a literal 40 year old virgin

Damn, did she have wizard powers?

Is she asexual, or something?
>>
>>28448793
She and my aunt were raised by my great-grandmother, who was raised in the early 1900's. She was super religious, and it rubbed off on my mom, so it made her not the type to have premarital sex, or actually not to do anything evenly remotely not straight-edged. She lived her life and never found someone who interested her. She's not the type to settle.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.