[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just want to know I'm not alone in this- >be me last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-10-24-23-47-16.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-24-23-47-16.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
i just want to know I'm not alone in this-
>be me last year
>at friend's house, smoke weed
>3rd time ever, didn't get high the first two times but phew, this time...
>never ever felt so anxious in my entire life, pacing around, bouncing legs and tapping fingers x1000
>literally felt like i wasn't in control of my body, or even my own life
>possible panic attack
>fast forward to last night
>sitting on computer
>start to feel the exact same way, out of control, anxious, get lightheaded and worried, feel like I'm on auto-pilot
>have to stand up and talk to family to feel normal again, before i completely lose it
how the fuck did this happen? how was i so panicked without even touching weed for months? was i thinking too much? i felt the exact way i did when i was high, but without even smoking. I'm worried for my health. pic unrelated.
>>
my friend used to get this every now and then... turned out he was gay the whole time
>>
Never smoke weed again.
>>
>>28447328
I love hearing stories like this, this generation is so fucking frail.
You didn't slam heroin or drop acid, you smoked weed and you're rattling off this hypochondriac autism lol
>>
>>28448748
>I can do acid I'm so mature and tough
>>
>>28447328
My first time was like that. Autopilot. Like watching a movie. Like something that was dormant within you being awakened
>>
>>28447328
My best advice is to do it alone next time. You might have a little panic again but you could learn a lot if you're not distracted by other people.
>>
>>28448748
Kill yourself old man
>>
File: 1436054241542.jpg (163 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1436054241542.jpg
163 KB, 968x745
>>28448772
I'm only giving you this one (you), ok?
>>
You just had a panic attack, Now that you know what a panic attack is, you can send yourself into one whenever you're uncomfortable.

I've experienced this before. After a few weed panic attacks I quit the stuff. Then a week later I was just shitposting on my computer then I started noticing my heart rate increasing so I freaked out and sent myself into a full blown panic attack.

What worked for me was cutting out all stimulants/depressants and drugs for a good month. A detox.
>>
You got too high plain and simple. Next time take a hit and wait a few minutes to see how you feel.
>>
>>28447328
I've weeded and I didn't feel anything famalam. Just chill maybe idk it was a while ago and I had been drinking.

You sound crazy fampai but if I were you I'd ride it out next time HEART PALPITATING ADRENALINE FUELED TERROR feels a-mazing.
>>
>>28447328
You smoked weed a year ago and had a panic attack or anxiety last night? How are these two things linked just because you happened to feel a similar way?

Seems to me like you just have anxiety.
>>
>>28447328
I've had this same feeling when I smoked weed, although I had done it a bunch of times before, and then again several times after. I don't think it's the weed. It happens to me when I realize how many stresses there are in my life, and they kinda all collide and take over my body. Maybe I'm just a huge faggot, but life does not sound fun to me atm. I wish I had the courage to just bail from my internship and leave the civil world. Idk. Ramble ramble.
>>
>>28448772
You have to have the right frame of mind to consume these substances you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28447328
Last two times I smoked weed my heart rate rised to 220+ bpm. It went so fast I couln't count the beats.
It makes no fucking sense too. I was totally aware of the situation, not panicking, actually telling my gf not to worry because I went through an enormous anxiety disorder as a kid and I'm used to ignoring apparently worrysome simptoms. Only started to get a bit worried when my bpm stayed that high for a while, but the whole thing stopped way before I even considered medical attention.
Any robots have an explanation? when I try to find similar stories I only encounter >yoo das anxiety too much weed xdxd.
It started shortly after the first hit, I smoked a really tiny amount (barely felt anything at all) and I was calm while my heart flipped its shit. Felt like a physical reaction to the substance, but no science seems to back that. Also it had never happened to me before these two consecutive times.
Now that I think about it, it's possible it happened before and I didn't notice it, as the only weird thing happening was my heart rate, no anxious thoughts, no sweating.
I've done a variety of stimulant drugs I was actually anxious about trying and only had the normal HR increase, so I don't know where this shit comes from.
Anyway, no DUDEWEED for me
>>
>>28449999
cool quints bro
>>
>>28450379
I think there is some substance other than weed that causes this. This is why it's risky to do any sort of drugs that you don't yourself cultivate. You just simply can't tell for certain what you are taking into your body exactly.
>>
>>28448748
I honestly don't see why people give you shit about this... I guess I'm an old man too. Pot can get you in weird anxious state of mind, but never more than 2 hours and then you're back to normal
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.