[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Why is it so hard for me to find a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: sarah-snyder.jpg (380 KB, 1213x1653) Image search: [Google]
sarah-snyder.jpg
380 KB, 1213x1653
I don't get it.

Why is it so hard for me to find a girl?

Why do I have to be single while an ugly nigger like this gets to have a 9/10 white qt?

Girls have said that I'm handsome. Then they say they have a boyfriend. What the FUCK.
>>
because you have no value
kys you pos
>>
Not OP but in same situation. At least I can find peace in the fact that I am a non white ugly manlet with fucked up proportions (fell for the SS meme).
>>
>>28447218
He's not ugly, his hair just looks like a mop. You sound lame as fuck OP.
>>
>>28447218
Women will say anything to appear favorable and and of higher status.
>>
Jaden is ripped with a cute face, good hair, is rich, popular and his dad is the only actor to have eight consecutive films gross over $100 million.

You're some fat guy jerking off in his mom's basement.
>>
>>28447218
His facial features are quite white so he's better looking than the blacks who have black skin and black facial features. I assume his ancestors mixed so he has white genes. The hair is quite retarded though
>>
>Girls have said that I'm handsome. Then they say they have a boyfriend. What the FUCK.

White women are attracted to white men in a different way than they are black or latino men. They think white men are "cute" or "handsome", while black and latino men inspire a primal and overwhelming sexually lust in them. They would spend all night fucking a black or latino man they just met to satisfy their lust. They would settle down with a cute and unintimidating white boy to raise their half-black or half-latino kids.

I suggest waiting until you're older so you can find some nice white women who have had their fill of black and brown cock and are looking for a man to help them raise their multiracial children. White men have the best chances this way.
>>
Call me paranoid but I've been seeing more "ugly nigger is better than me" threads like this lately and they read just like the AMWF spammer's.
>>
>>28447218
>Handsome famous millionaire
>You

The fact is, he's attractive, i'd put money more attractive than you. He's also going to be a better provider for her children, they can afford holidays and little luxuries, she could genuinely look forward to her birthdays, and know that her kids would be well taken care of.

Whereas with you what, a boring "family holiday" if she's lucky once a year, public school education, a mediocre lifestyle.

He's the safest and most attractive bet, she'd be stupid not too.
>>
>>28447218
Another question, why is he wearing two coschella wristbands??? Just to make him seem "cool"?
>>
>>28447408
>He's the safest and most attractive bet

Are you kidding?

I would be less upset if he was a white celebrity. The fact that he is a fucking chimpanzee looking butt ugly nigger is what adds insult to injury.
>>
File: 1341093980414.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1341093980414.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>28447370
>or latino
would have been a decent cuckpost otherwise tho
>>
File: 1445997911639.gif (2 MB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1445997911639.gif
2 MB, 300x280
>>28450112
>Being this mad over one nigger
>>
>>28450112
You just got BTFO with rational arguments and your response is a spergy, delusional rant.
Not sure why you expect girls to like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x760
>>28447297

SS isn't a meme, but SS without accessory movements is a meme. should've done weighted chins and dips.
>>
>>28447341
>Jaden is ripped with a cute face, good hair, is rich, popular and his dad is the only actor to have eight consecutive films gross over $100 million.
>You're some fat guy jerking off in his mom's basement.

I don't care, that still doesn't explain why he has this 9/10 gf and I can't even get the time of day from a girl.
>>
>>28447218
Jaden is a human legend. You can't compare yourself to him.
>>
>>28450858

Are you saying I have nothing to offer compared to this skinny ugly fuck?

I deserve to be loved just like anyone else.
>>
File: abort the baby dan backslide.png (253 KB, 540x658) Image search: [Google]
abort the baby dan backslide.png
253 KB, 540x658
>>28450990
yes it does

he has value and you don't
>>
>>28451164
>I deserve to be loved just like anyone else
You really don't.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.