[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>say fuck it >get gf >now stuck with her after a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459973780570.jpg (94 KB, 522x720) Image search: [Google]
1459973780570.jpg
94 KB, 522x720
>say fuck it
>get gf
>now stuck with her after a year constantly fighting over dumb shit
>care too much to be able to ignore her
>shes playing crazy psycho tricks

Jesus christ all women are succubi. Don't trust them.
>>
All women?

Binary thinking is a hallmark of low IQ, and it's just about all robots do.

One of the things you idiots may learn as you get older, if you don't kill yourselves, is that very few things are absolute or black and white. Most things are in a form of dynamic equilibrium. Many, many men are retarded and evil, just like many women are retarded and evil.

Listen here, robots, it's time to stop projecting all your anger and self-loathing onto women.
>>
Women have to be trained anon, you let her get this way.
>>
>met girl on /r9k/ two years ago
>moved in with each other year ago
>have never had a single fight with each other, not even once

Your compatibility is shit
>>
>>28447148
>Roasty getting this toasty
Holy shit, maybe you need a girls night out.
I know a lot of you she-beasts are incapable of keeping other females as friends, but there must be a couple of ogresses you can sip cosmos and piggishly chortle with.
Go nuts and paint the town red, probably literally in your case Miss free bleeder.
>>
>>28447181

Lmao, every relationship I've known like that ended after the first one. Sometimes even after 2 years.
>>
The problem with women is that you can't win.

ever.

Marriage and kids are great risks you take upon yourself. When bae be acin craycray, you might want to ignore her. But then she'll hate you for "not caring" "she loves you more then you love her" and crying her ass off, so then you care and she drags you into the depths of hell until you eventually realize YOU are the ONLY one who can put an end to this fight. But some times when you fight, you'll just wait that extra minute. That EXTRA FEW COUPLA seconds just to see how far that bitch will go.

Meanwhile a happy single cums in his fleshlight with noone to judge his shit.
>>
>>28447158
this
if you're not alpha they're going to make you their bitch
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.