[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is mirror me so hot? In pictures I look like a retarded version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Why is mirror me so hot? In pictures I look like a retarded version of Sylvester Stallone but I look really good in the mirror. Also my mirrors reflection is even shittier, should I just end it?

I have a big peepee though, I think
>>
That's a mental disorder called "narcissism"
>>
>>28446936
A retarded version of a guy who's pretty fucking retarded to begin with. Wew
>>
>>28446965
fuck

I hate myself
>>
A lot of mirrors come with bad lighting. My bathroom has this yellowish glow from thr light that causes my acne to soften and my skin to look healthier. If i had a mirror outside in daylight I'd see white skin and obvious red spots everywhere.

And if im not mistaken a lot of places do this intentionally so people feel better about themselves, like clothing stores
>>
>>28447051

Every personal bathroom I've ever been in had a dull pissed color yellow light kek
>>
>>28446936
It's because you're used to seeing your mirrored image, and not what other people see. Photos are hard to look good in, unless you're having a private 1-on-1 photoshoot with a professional photographer.
>>
>>28447102
Other people don't see you the way you see yourself in photos either. People see you in motion.
>>
>>28447125
that is bullshit, you piece of shit
>>
>>28447149
What's bullshit you retard? Life is in motion, photos are stills.
>>
>>28446936
I think I read somewhere that we see ourselves as more attractive than we really are. Some kind of evolutionary thing I suppose.
>>
>>28447175
>other people don't see you the way you see yourself in photos either

THAT IS BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER!

Life is in motion and photo's are stills. And still are always the same. How you perceive it, others do the same.
>>
>>28447185
Just take a picture of yourself, and voila you is ugly as fuck
>>
File: picpicpic.jpg (351 KB, 1914x960) Image search: [Google]
picpicpic.jpg
351 KB, 1914x960
>>28446936
>>28446965
Nope. Everyone is used to looking at themselves in the mirror which is a reversed view of yourself.
>>
File: kek.jpg (297 KB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
297 KB, 1628x532
Because photos are 2d and distort your face.
What you see in the mirror is how other people see you, just mirrored.
>>
>>28447210
You seems really stupid. Photos do not accurately capture how humans perceive, we have two eyes that allow us to perceive things 3 dimensionally. Pictures are 2d and subject to lenses, lighting, motion, etcetc
>>
>>28447306
I hope so, girls are nice to me and start convos so maybe it's true
>>
>>28446965
That's not what narcissism is really.
>>
>>28447355
Use a true mirror app

http://www.non-reversing-mirror-online.com

to see how people really see you

a true mirror is a mirror unreversed
>>
>>28447402
nvm I look like shit
>>
>>28447306
>8mm

holy fucking lmao

hahahha

lol!
>>
>>28447402
Thats 2d as well and completely useless.
>>
pictures don't represent reality well, they alter how everything looks

just by their very nature they are unrealistic, we don't experience life in still images

there's a reason professional photographers get paid to take pictures, because (hopefully) they know how to manipulate the camera/lighting/angles to make people look good
>>
File: bigfacesmalltetas.jpg (50 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
bigfacesmalltetas.jpg
50 KB, 636x358
Fuck cameras
>>
>>28447335
they may not accurately capture anything. but God knows they are the closes to our ugly face.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.