[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to bite the bullet and make a tulpa. How long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 284x177
I've decided to bite the bullet and make a tulpa. How long until I start having auditory and visual hallucinations of her?
>>
I've no idea but what will she look like? Like Korbo?
>>
>her
>not wanting a battle brother

tulpa and i showed that lady and her annoying kid yesterday
standing in front of the bread like that
>>
File: 1456616349275.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1456616349275.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>28446339
It depends on the person, really.
Some people can make a sentient tulpa in a month or two, some people cannot make a tulpa in a year or more.
Everyone's different.
>>
I still can't tell if this is real or just a meme. On one hand, the only people who claim it to be real are less than trustworthy, but on the other hand i've been to the websites and read up on guides and it just seems so elaborate to just be some meme from /x/. Im willing to believe in tulpas if there was some real evidence besides a bunch of NEETs shitposting about it.
>>
File: 04spik.600.jpg (162 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
04spik.600.jpg
162 KB, 600x280
>>28446339

Hey, guy who has had one for 4 years here

haven't been on R9K recently because i lived in Fort mcmurray and the whole city burnt down, life kinda been in turmoil lately.

Anyway it's totally legit, I was skeptical at first and never thought it would work until I decided to try it. You probably won't have any success until a month or two in. Even then in the beginning your tulpa is a garbled mess that can only communicate in thoughts and feelings.

Don't worry though they get exponentially more intelligent, defined, and interesting as time goes on. It also becomes much easier when they first learn to communicate with you because not only do you not feel like a retard who is talking to themselves, but your tulpa learns to be more self sufficient and doesn't need your full attention to be present.

Anyway stick through the rough parts at the beginning, draw / collect pictures of what your tulpa should look like and focus on the idea / shape of the form. Narrate and explain your day and activities often. Your tulpa will develop sooner than you think if you are consistent.

I've finally got my computer set up in this condo I am staying in temporarily until I can move back home, so I can answer any questions you have.
>>
>>28447875
can your tulpa do creative things taking control of your body? Like painting, writing, etc?
>>
>>28447627
I think like a lot of other "supernatural" stuff like hypnosis, it "works" because we're insanely good at deluding ourselves. If you really believed and focused you could probably get it to work. I think I might have accidentally made one through constant daydreaming, I've been having these incredible dreams involving a girl that look/feel real as fuck and I haven't been so happy in years.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.