[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have to settle for fatties because you're balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1354626859972.gif (286 KB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
1354626859972.gif
286 KB, 448x256
>tfw you have to settle for fatties because you're balding
>>
>tfw you have to settle for retarded 300kg single mothers with colostomy bags because you're 179cm
>>
>>28446273
If you are not good enough at either talking to women/ being attractive enough / rich enough to get a better looking girl you aren't settling. You're right where you should be.
>>
>>28446273
Are fat girls worth practicing on?
>>
I never even fucked a fattie ;_;
>>
>>28446546
no i tried that and she was crazy and would never leave me alone.all for a handy and a girl that couldn't kiss. wasn't worth it
>>
I would never settle for a fatty. I'd rather live alone.
>>
>>28446591
I would just feel so ashamed if I got a tubby for the first time
>>
>>28446623
Why not? Isn't that kinda shallow?
>>
>>28446273
Im balding and i have a skinny gf, shes 100 pounds.
>>
>>28446623
This is my view, even if you are ugly you can take care of your body.
>>
>>28446633
Not him but no, you would just give life to more geentical trash and you'll hate every single moment of your existence with that smelling ugly creature.
>>
>>28446533
If you're not attractive you shouldn't reproduce
>>
>>28446633

Fat people show they have no basic care for their body or health, and usually a mental illness.

Also they're unsightly and smell awful.

They're also usually ass holes and bitches who are deluded "wah it's not my fault I'm fatttt accept me for who I am *munches bag of chips*"
>>
Get on fin m80. Worked for me.
>>
>>28446546
That's like asking if driving a industrial trash truck will ready you for racing in a Lamborghini Diablo

either date them because you want to or out of disparity but don't think anything about dating them will be good to carry over and use on a qt or anything.
>>
>>28446694
Yeah, I can't believe people are actually fat in the current year. (I'm completely serious)

>>28446725
Kek
>>
>>28446752
>Yeah, I can't believe people are actually fat in the current year. (I'm completely serious)

The only way to get fat is just to not care, and if you don't care about yourself then why should I?
>>
>>28446273
post pic so we see how bad it is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.