[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it take for you to date a single mom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: single-mom.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
single-mom.jpg
84 KB, 1080x1080
What would it take for you to date a single mom?
>>
>>28446132
her willingness to date me
>>
there is no reason to commit to a single mother, that's why pump and dumps happen and even robots joke about it.

some of us best avoid them altogether.

they deserve some help but they deserve it from the father of their child, not a stranger.
>>
Infinite money. I wouldn't have any pride left but I'd have infinite money
>>
if i got the daughter too :^)
>>
>the kid is all grown up
>the father is dead/in a tibetian monastery/has 110% chance of never coming back
>>
i feel like single moms that try to date are taking the male provider role a bit too much for granted, don't you think?
>>
>>28446132
They should learn to keep their legs closed
>>
Since i was raised by one literally never
>>
its not fair, for the kid or for the guy, for the woman to date as a mother.

like what the fuck
>>
>>28446132
nothing. I'd just use the mother to get to the kid and start poppin cherries
>>
If she had a 10 year old daughter and the father was not in the picture.
>>
>>28446132
The dad has to be dead. Only way I wouldn't immediately stand up and leave.

The way I reason it is this. If the dad has zero presence in the child's life, she's a trash parent and I risk the same thing happening to me, but if they're on good terms then I'm a third fucking wheel.

Either way I'm disgusted.
>>
>>28446132
Access to her sons boipucci
>>
>>28446132
Me being a single dad.
>>
>>28446931
This

srlghwiuebg
>>
>the kid kind of looks like it could plausibly be mine
>the kid isn't a little shit
>she at least tried to form a family unit before becoming a single mom, i.e. was married to the fellow who impregnated her
>she acknowledges and compensates for my difficult situation and her decreased sexual value in relation to her single mother status
>I don't have to pay for her or her kid unless I actually fill the paternal role in a permanent and concrete way
>>
File: a8f.jpg (256 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
a8f.jpg
256 KB, 1500x1000
>>28446132
My parents not finding out.

I don't have a problem with it(obviously i won't marry her, the dating will be for a while), but still i don't want my dad to think I'm some cuck that will take care of some bastard, let alone my mom finding out lol, she'll kill her.
>>
>>28446132
My sister was a single mother.

Then he married another guy and had a son with him.
So i basically have 2 nephews with different fathers.

KEK

Would never go in a serious relationship with one though, my sister is a fucking crazy stacy, so judging by her, i would say they are all like that.
>>
>>28446132
Her saying yes to dating me.

It's not that big of deal.
>>
>>28446132
Good sex
originilll
>>
The father is dead and the kids are dying.
>>
>>28447748
>this

ravioli ravioli originoli
>>
>>28446132
Hot loli daughter

T. Humbert Humbert
>>
Unless she got a c-section (and the scar isn't too terrible looking), literally nothing..
>>
>>28446132
well if she is willing to get rid of that kid I will date her
>>
>>28446132
>the child's father is dead
>widow
>the child cannot be black
>wants what's best for her child and genuinely believes I'm a good father figure for her child
>doesn't want me for money
>wants to birth my children
>had child after age 21 while married
>planned child
>good mother
>>
>she isn't nuts
>child is 5 or under
>child is white
>>
>>28448832
This

> an original comment should be placed here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.